XenaFree is an innovative subscription service that replaces those old sanitary dispensers in office restrooms with state-of-the-art, bluetooth-enabled cabinets, and keeps products you ACTUALLY want to use restocked each month. Once you subscribe, we ask you what products you use, and store them in a custom-made cabinet in your office restroom that you can access anytime via bluetooth from your phone or a pin number. We're on a crusade to end SHEmergencies in 2017, and we need your help!!
Examples of a Xena Free Cabinet
HERE'S WHAT WE KNOW:
- Studies show that 86% of women have experienced running out of supplies while away from home.
- Women have been a driving force in corporate America for quite some time. (almost 100 years, to be exact!)
- We now make up over 47% of the workforce.
- We spend about 1/3 of our lives at work.
- Emergency sanitary dispensers have supplies that are borderline useless and require an almost-obsolete form of payment.
- Now there's a better option... and it's only $12 per month!
HERE'S WHAT WE'RE DOING:
- Disrupting the feminine hygiene product space by introducing a simple, cost effective way to get the products you need, when you need them most.
- We customize a secure cabinet that sits in the ladies' restroom(s) in your office.
- You and your coworkers will create XenaFree accounts, and tell us which products you use.
- We deliver the products to keep the cabinet stocked (and keep track of what's been removed).
- Only people that subscribe will get secure access to the cabinet.
OUR iFundWomen PROJECT WILL HELP US:
- Launch a robust marketing campaign to quickly and dramatically increase our visibility in the Nashville area.
- Have an exhibit at the BOMA Nashville conference to promote our services to building managers from across the country.
- Build 10 ready-to-install cabinets.
HOW YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS WILL HELP
30% will go to production of cabinets and fulfillment, 30% to a robust marketing campaign, 20% to an Exhibit at the Building Owners & Managers Association conference this coming June, 10% will go to donations and backer rewards, and 10% goes back to iFundWomen to assist in the continued success of future female entrepreneurs!!
Thank you for your support!
Aleisha Curry, Founder of XenaFree
Check out photos of our rewards:
#BePrepared #BeInControl #BeXenaFree