Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is Indie Living?
- Indie Living is a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the lives of individuals on the spectrum and their families by creating inclusive, co-living communities for adults with Autism.
- What is the money for?
- Indie Living will be giving direct cash assistance to families caring for a child/adult child on the Autism Spectrum, who have been financially impacted by the pandemic.
- How does someone apply? Can I apply for someone I know?
- How much does each family get?
- The amount given out is dependent on the success of the campaign. We have a goal of $5000, but of course, the more we raise, the more we can help. Except for our 8% administrative fee, all monies will be distributed.
Still Have Questions? Email us at: Indielivingli@gmail.com