Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Where is Nomads Swimwear produced?
Nomads Swimwear suits are in the process of being made in an ethical factory in Bogota, Colombia!
2. When is Nomads Swimwear launching?
Nomads Swimwear is launching this May! The exact date is TBD.
3. What is Crowdfunding?
A low risk, efficient path to getting your startup, small business, nonprofit or side hustle off the ground.
Crowdfunding is when you raise small increments of money from lots of people that you know that adds up to just enough money to reach a specific goal. In other words, you are going out and selling your product or your service to people who want to buy it and those people are coming directly from your own network.
4. What is iFundWomen?
From inspiration to realization, iFundWomen provides early-stage entrepreneurs with access to capital via crowdfunding and grants, expert coaching, and one of the nation’s largest communities of women business owners — a vital network that sparks confidence, accelerates knowledge, and ignites action.
For women who have big ideas, we’re here to make them happen.
5. Does IFundWomen keep my financial information safe?
iFundWomen does not store credit card information. Please read that again: iFundWomen does not store credit card information. Our payment processors, PayPal and Stripe operate with the highest level of security and encryption technology.
6. I’m trying to support a campaign, but the payment isn’t going through. What do I do?
Contribution troubles are most frequently caused by the credit card used. Try the following steps:
- Confirm you have entered all of the credit card information correctly including your name, credit card number, expiration date, code and zip code.
- Call your bank to ensure your card is in good standing and inform that that you are trying to support a campaign.
- Try using another credit card.
- If you’re checking out on mobile, switch to desktop.