Arxegoz, Inc. is investing in people. We are changing the way startups and entrepreneurs receive the guidance they need to go from business idea and concept, to full fledged profiting company.
We are in an age where startup and entrepreneurship is growing at a faster rate than any other time in history. Yet too many small businesses go without the full compass of resources they need to successfully launch their company. About 65% of all startups fail by year two—and this is largely due to the average small business owner not knowing the full entails of running a business from the start.
Our Goal : The Solution
This is where Arxegoz, Inc. comes in. We help members in our community take their idea, craft, talent or passion and turn it into a business that they’ve dreamed of. With our investors and experts in business, finance, operations and marketing, we give small businesses the fighting chance they need to be part of that 35% who successfully launch their startup.
How are we different from consulting firms and the non-profits that do just the same? Arxegoz, Inc. walks hand in hand with the companies we help grow, and we do so without putting the business owner in financial distress or overwhelming task lists.
Consulting firms help small businesses grow, but can ask for thousands of dollars before their contract starts. This puts the average entrepreneur at a loss from the get go. Business oriented non-profits are extremely helpful and advise well, but leave small business owners the responsibility of carrying out each action item to make their dreams a reality. Arxegoz, Inc., on the other hand, treats each new start up as a full fledged business, providing assistance in each department of business from operations to marketing, finances to product creation and so on. We allow small business owners to hone in on their craft while we teach business operations within stride. Our goal is to allow owners to perfect their product or service and give them the tools to be self sustaining as they grow. Arxegoz, Inc. is in the journey as a party, as their success is our success.
How You Can Help
Being part of iFund Women campaign is important to Arxegoz, Inc. because we strive to build community businesses that empower women, minority, Veteran and LBGTQ owners, the vast majority of businesses that need the extra hand in being successful and profitable by year two of their business launch. With half of our team female and half of our vested businesses also founded by women, we know this is the right platform to help our dreams become reality.
Your contribution through this campaign will help us ensure that the startups we work with in 2019 are able to receive the proper resources they need in their first year so that they may be profitable by year two.
Meet the Start Ups
Get to know some of the business we are currently helping to grow:
- ARXEGOZ BEAUTY – With minority female owners who love beauty and exceptional customer care and education, Arxegoz Beauty, with the help of Arxegoz, inc., has become the innovative beauty studio of South Seattle. It is one of the up and coming Beauty Academies of the PNW, giving artists a future through income, insurance, retirement and studio ownership--the one thing that sets it apart from others in the industry. By the end of 2018, we expect to make 65% in growth and have 10% branding ownership of its community.
- ARXEGOZ EATS – Arxegoz Eats is the recipe of a former US Marine. Chef Rommel Viray has always had a passion to create dishes that wowed guests with nutritional and balanced meals, and also embrace cultural palates. Arxegoz, Inc. helped make his dream become reality in 2017, launching Arxegoz Eats as a premier gourmet meal delivery and catering service in the Great Seattle Area.
- LA VISTA SALSA – Taking the views of the Puget Sound in mind, Arxegoz, Inc. will be helping La Vista Salsa owner Anthony Macias bring his homemade salsa recipes to the masses. This is salsa like you’ve never had before, with an authentic touch of flavor that reminds everyone of their Abuela and indigenous upbringings.
- SEED BAR & EATS – The true definition of family business, Arxegoz, Inc. is helping make one family’s dream become reality through SEED Bar & Eats, which will create the ultimate experience of co-working and community surrounded by food for one town’s growing population. SEED Bar & Eats will be a dining experience like no other for that starts in Tehaleh, Washington community.
Meet our Team
Meet the team behind this dream.
- TARA TRAN-VIRAY, CEO – Tara is the mastermind behind Arxegoz, Inc. Her experience in Business, Finance and Executive Leadership coupled with successful operation of turning poor performing national branches to top performing entities allows her visionary work to be the driving force being Arxegoz, Inc.
- ROBIN MARCELLO, Director of Operations – Robin brings a wealth of knowledge in Operations, helping Arxegoz Inc. consult with her experience in Human Resources, Business Development, securing $1M Grants and operating large scale corporate events.
- CHEF ROMMEL VIRAY, Executive Culinary Advisor – Executive Chef and 12 year Veteran of the US Marines, Chef Rommel brings leadership, logistics and insight into security for Arxegoz, Inc. His experience as a line cook for multiple industries allows his passion and appreciation for culture and food to take lead in creating new businesses relationships bonding over gourmet meals.
- GARY MARCELLO, Executive Culinary Advisor – With years of experience as head cook and kitchen manager, Gary brings expertise in kitchen and food operations in upscale and casual restaurant dining and catering settings.
- SUZE VO, Executive Stylist & Designer – With 18 years in the beauty industry, Suze is a leader of Arxegoz, Inc. in small business management, with a specialty in design and innovative trends in the beauty. She has a knack for interior decor and transforms spaces into the ultimate luxe business atmosphere that brings sophistication to every business location.
- KEVIN SYSAMOUT, Supply & Structural Consultant – Kevin brings years of experiences as a contractor to make the vision of business offices a reality. He designs, renovates and lays out blue prints to turn mediocre rooms into a modern space of business, with custom furnishings and fixtures.
- ALICIA VALDEAZ, Social Media Advisor – Alicia brings both Administrative and Sales Management to help startups understand customer satisfaction, systems training and personal and commercial risks. She is the back bone of Social Media for Arxegoz, Inc.
- BETTY ROSE CORTES, Marketing & Media Manager – Betty brings her writing background and social media management for small businesses to help grow startups. She helps Arxegoz, Inc. stay on top of the latest trends for media and community engagement.
- JERRICK GUERRERO, Culinary Manager – With experience in Commercial Catering and Hotel Banquets, Jerrick brings insight into Arxegoz, Inc.’s operation, consulting for the ultimate guest experience for events.
Our team truly appreciates any contributions or gifts that help us build the dreams for others.
We believe in the power of people. Motivation. Positive vibes. Emotional Intelligence. And most importantly, Appreciation. Thank you for learning more about us, and thank you for believing in us.