1. Do you ship outside the USA?
Unfortunately, we only offer domestic shipping at this time.
2. Are your products cruelty-free?
Yes! Both of our products are cruelty-free and proudly made in the USA.
3. Is the Overachiever Intensifying Mascara a tubing mascara?
No, it is not a tubing mascara.
4. I have oily eyelids and under eyes, will the Overachiever Intensifying Mascara smudge and transfer on me?
The truth is that all waterproof mascaras will eventually smudge and transfer, despite how it’s marketed. This is due to our skin’s moisture and natural oils around our eyes. Therefore, we recommend priming oily eyelids and under eyes with an eyeshadow primer and then setting those areas down with powder. This is what our founder, Felicia, does to minimize smudging and transferring for up to 10 hours of wear.
5. Do you accept returns and exchanges?
Since your purchase is part of our Crowdfund campaign, we cannot accept returns or exchanges. We greatly appreciate you generously supporting our business!
6. When will I get my order?
Once we've raised enough funds, and depending on how long production takes, our estimated time to ship is anytime between August and September.
7. Can I still support Gold & Olive even if I'm not a part of the AAPI community?
Of course! You can support Gold & Olive by purchasing from AAPI-owned brands like us, as our products can be used and enjoyed by everyone.