When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower. 🌻
Our mission at Circle + Moon is to provide an environment for women to blossom, advance their pursuits and build community together. We are designing an ecosystem that values beneficial interactions, where members take care of each other.
Through hand selected workshops, co-working and mentoring opportunities, we support established and aspiring women entrepreneurs and dreamers to grow abundantly in their lives and businesses.
Because we know that when women thrive, they give back even more to their community and the world at large. And, if we want our society to thrive, we need women to thrive!
Essentially, we wanted to provide a home away from home for women where they can get down to business, get inspired and be productive. We created an exclusive, intentional boutique style space that taps into the needs, ambitions, and aesthetics of women who want to make a difference. A place, where women don't have to dial down on being women!
Our space is light filled, open-seating concept that makes you feel welcomed and creative the moment you step in. It's a very intimate setting that is intentional and purposeful. We believe in the quality of community and conversation, over quantity. We have found, in our year of beta, that keeping the membership exclusive allows for much more authentic and powerful interactions among the members.
THE FUTURE IS FEMALE
- more then 1 in 4 businesses are women owned and operated
- women are rising and women's political power is growing
- women are harnessing their outrage and are more engaged, energized and resolute then ever before
- issues that were long ignored are finally coming to the surface, and women are beginning to speak up and use their voices and influence to demand real change
BUT WE NEED A LITTLE HELP
- almost half of female founders cite a lack of available mentors or advisers as holding them back
- there are glaring gaps in resources available to support the growth of women entrepreneurs
- female entrepreneurs are wanting their own spaces to cultivate communities of those who share their vision and entrepreneurial spirit
And this is exactly why our organization is so desperately needed and why we are asking for your support.
Our founder, Heni, has been self-funding C+M for the past year and a half. While we have built a very strong foundation for this organization, it is time we get real and vulnerable and ask for what we need.
Our current location is no longer serving our purpose and the only way C+M can continue to provide the experiences and events that our members have grown to love is to get some much needed funding and acquire our own, new space.
The bootstrapping has gotten us this far, and we are very grateful and amazed by the impact our organization has had on our community. We are driven by a cause much larger then us. The mentorship and scholarship opportunities we so passionately desire to provide require additional funds. We believe the power of our organization lies within us all and we trust in the support of our community and people who believe in our vision and share our values.
A scholarship model to women in the community, who meet specific socioeconomic needs, creating a truly diverse and inclusive environment. For every five members, we'll fund one full scholarship.
Mentoring is a critical element of success. We are providing women with the opportunity to broaden their perspective, build social capital and muster up the confidence to "lean in" and speak up when it matters most. We provide women in our network with a brain to pick, an ear to listen and a push in the right direction.
A robust calendar of programming and events featuring national and local personalities. Learning opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- workshops across topics that will empower, enhance and grow women personally and professionally. (i.e finance, work-life balance, negotiation, strategic planning, etc.)
- lecture series with some of our very own badass female authors, artists, activists, and entrepreneurs touching on topics such as personal growth, service, marketing, self awareness, and much more!
- coffee bar to keep you fueled throughout the day
- work space with chargers, printers, and the tech to keep you productive
- conference room
- private phone booths
- meditation room
- full kitchen with healthy snacks to keep you going all day
- shower and dressing room
- bathrooms that are always stocked to meet your need
- locker room, shower and dressing space
- mother's room
- space rentals
Investing in and empowering women isn't just good for women, it's good for everyone.
THANK YOU FOR INVESTING IN
❤️ WOMEN ❤️