Why you should take this workshop
While this is hardly the first crisis to hit the retail or and fashion industries, the business response to the current economic downturn will be a true indicator of survival for most businesses. Curious on how to adjust or further lean into your e-commerce operations in order to stay alive? In these uncertain times, the key to survival is to have a blend of strategy, creativity, and true brand value.
Join IFundWomen and one of Fast Company's 100 Most Creative Entrepreneurs, Ali Kriegsman, COO & CO-Founder of Bulletin for this engaging AMA on selling e-commerce during a downturn. As the Founder of Bulletin, a VC-backed retail technology startup, Ali has moved the company through several iterations of development including direct to consumer e-commerce, brick & mortar, wholesale operations, and platform technology. Learn how to focus your sales strategy, double down on your brand value, restructure the future of your brick & mortar business & more in this interactive AMA. Come prepared with questions!
What you will learn
- How to focus your sales strategy toward your highest margin products
- How to repurpose your current inventory & continue selling even if all production on your business is halted
- How to double down on your content marketing strategy on Instagram and Facebook & use your brand values to retain customers
- How to think strategically about the future of your brick & mortar location and double down on e-commerce
- 15 minutes of strategy setting, 45 minutes of open Q&A time w/Ali Kriegsman
- Access to the live replay in the IFundWomen Workshop Library
About the coach
Ali Kriegsman is the co-founder and COO of Bulletin, a venture-backed retail technology startup on the rise. Named a Forbes 30 Under 30 recipient and one of "The Most Creative People in Business" by Fast Company, Ali has spent the last four years building a brand and platform that democratizes access to physical retail space for digitally native brands.
Since launching in 2015, Bulletin has helped hundreds of brands access physical retail space for the very first time, unlocking one of the most powerful commerce channels at their disposal. In addition to helping emerging brands grow their physical footprint, Bulletin's marketplace helps retailers access vetted, fool-proof products for their stores. Check us out at www.bulletin.co, and follow Ali at @alikriegs on Instagram. Ali will be publishing her first book, How to Build a Goddamn Empire, with Abrams Books in 2021.