Waste Free Earth creates award-winning systems that empower others to incorporate zero waste behaviors. No matter your industry, we help companies achieve their sustainability goals with an emphasis on zero waste initiatives. We are on a mission to create a Waste Free Earth with companies that care.
IT'S TIME TO DO BETTER
Zero Waste Movement
The zero waste movement is more than a trend - it’s the foundation of sustainable operations.
- The zero waste movement emerged from consumers wanting more sustainable options when it comes to products and packaging. (Vox)
- With only 28% of consumers saying that brands make it easier for consumers to be environmentally friendly and ethical in their daily lives, there’s still a disconnect between brands and consumers. (Forbes)
- More than 65% of consumers say they will pay more for brands committed to positive environmental change. (1% for the Planet)
The future of business: reinventing the way we look at waste
While it's up to consumers to make sustainable choices, we recognize that the current systems in place don’t set consumers up for success. We want to reinvent how businesses produce and consume waste.
It’s time for us to be proactive instead of reactive when it comes to waste management. We want to build a business culture that prioritizes zero waste systems over the current status quo of burying single-use items as trash in landfills.
Businesses want to do better, but...
- Money is tight
- Consultants are expensive
- Hiring new staff members is costly
- Time is precious
Zero Waste Kickstart is the training on how to build the foundation of a zero waste company, which will save you money, time, and effort in the long run as your business scales.
THE PRODUCT & SOLUTION
Zero Waste Kickstart is the first membership-based training platform for startups and small businesses to learn how to implement zero waste operations throughout their company. Our education and community platform is accessible via desktop and mobile app.
Yearly membership includes:
Why yearly memberships?
- Zero waste operations are about long-term growth and so are our programs.
- The sustainability industry is constantly growing and expanding. Each day we learn something new about how we can be more sustainable.
- We continuously update our platform with new information and trends so you don’t have to purchase multiple versions of the same training. We notify you when there’s fresh content so you stay informed and up to date.
Main topics of Zero Waste Kickstart:
Zero Waste Kickstart is designed especially for...
During our curriculum development phase, we plan to pause welcoming new clients to put our focus and energy into the Zero Waste Kickstart. Having startups and small businesses purchase access to the program in advance will provide us the opportunity to build out the most engaging platform possible. We will spend the funding on developing our course materials and our online platform.
- Marina McCoy, a nationally recognized Zero Waste and Recycling Expert and Founder/CEO of Waste Free Earth
- Alexandra Thompson, Waste Free Earth’s Lead Project Manager and Zero Waste Expert
Together, we have over 13 years of experience within the sustainability industry and over seven years in entrepreneurship education. In addition, we call on our internal network of zero waste specialists.
The future is bright for Waste Free Earth as the push for zero waste options moves to the top of the latest trend lists for 2021. We have multiple different programs underway to fit the needs for both businesses and consumers. In 2022, we plan to launch our "Zero Waste 101" program for individuals that want to take a deeper dive into zero waste living. This will be a similar platform to our Zero Waste Kickstart but framed towards individuals/consumers, including the Waste Free Earth app for individuals wanting to make more sustainable choices while on the go. Want to be the first to test out this platform? We are offering a highly discounted rate to be a beta tester as a reward!
We are excited to help you kickstart your zero waste journey! Thank you for believing in our vision to make zero waste education accessible to startups and small businesses. Please share our campaign with your network - your support is greatly appreciated!
Don't forget to follow us along on our journey and for zero waste tips @wastefreeearth!
CREDIBILITY & CLIENTS