- The main mission of the project is to provide sustainable employment to 50 women in various communities by enabling them to create, operate, and manage sustainable farms.
- Provide fresh, healthy and affordable quality vegetables,fruits and meat.
- Providing consistent and convenient services by delivering produce.
- Engage community growth and development.
- This project solves and aids in providing jobs to more than 50 women.
- High cost of vegetables
- Challenge the lack of youth opportunities in agriculture.
- Challenge imports in vegetable and fruit supply.
- Inconsistent supply of vegetables and fruits.
This project will target more than 20,000 households and key residential areas.
Opportunties for export to other Caribbean countries,government contacts exists.
- This project will propagate, plant and supply 15 short crops, 3 root crops and poultry operationof 2000 birds at 5 rural community locations. Each location will provide employment,and opportunities to 10 women. Meet the needs of quality, fresh and affordable produce to much low-income households.
- I am seeking funding as there are little opportunities of financial resources. Covid-19 has increased the unemployment level.
USE OF FUNDS
- Funds will be used as follows.
- Leasing and purchasing land $80,000
- Purchase of seedlings and seeds $20,000
- Building material for constructing a 17x30 green house. $30,000
- Building materials for broiler pens $50,000
- Inventory(chicks and feed) $20,000
- Equipment(4Pluckers and 1 pellet machine as 50% of broiler feed will be made by team using crops,fruit andwatergrass) $20,000
- Labor(Salaries and wages) For 4 months $50,000
- Marketing(Branding, packaging, ads,digital and social media marketing) $10,000
- Permits $1000
- 1 Delivery vans. $20,000
This project will be managed by a team of agriculture enthusiasts with support of extension officers, business support services and organizations such as CARDI.
This project will be implemented fully in 4 months.
- Thank you for your support. I will make your contributions a success in aiding in ending hunger and Poverty . And importantly keeping our environment safe.