+ The Problem
75+ Million parents worldwide are raising children with special needs such as autism, ADHD, mental health issues, learning disabilities, developmental delays, behavioral challenges, and sensory processing disorders.
These families are isolated, overwhelmed—and underserved:
1. The life-changing challenges of raising a child with special needs disconnect them from friends and family.
2. "Typical”/mainstream schools, classes, mommy groups, childcare, family activities, hotels, shops + more don't provide suitable support or options for kids with special needs.
3. Parents require vetted, specialized providers to address the special needs of their children.
4. Special needs children need developmentally appropriate toys, tools, furniture, clothing + more and parents need inspiring + informative shopping options all in one place.
*Given the success of Wolf+Friends beta app and demonstrated traction, we can solve this problem on a much larger scale.
A secure, scalable, one-of-a-kind digital platform that provides a community for special needs families and experts, a marketplace of vetted providers, commerce-focused shopping tips + advice from special needs experts, and personalized content.
1. Community—Social networking, events, conferences, meetups + more specifically for special needs families and our community of experts.
2. A Marketplace of Vetted Providers—A comprehensive directory of special needs providers such as developmental and behavioral pediatricians, occupational therapists, speech and language pathologists, behaviorists, psychiatrists, psychologists, art therapists, feeding therapists, social skills therapists, telehealth therapists, specialized schools, classes, camps, non-profit organizations + more that connects millions of parents with high-quality care.
3. Commerce-Focused Shopping Advice—Trust-worthy tips from special needs families + experts.
4. Personalized Content—Receive news, podcasts, videos, exclusive interviews + more from experts and the community.
5. B2B—A platform that allows payers to connect with the special needs community.
100M+ Children Worldwide | 17M+ Children In The U.S. are living with a cognitive, physical, sensory, learning speech or emotional disability.
60M+ Moms Worldwide | 15M+ Moms In The U.S. are raising children with a cognitive, physical, sensory, learning, speech or emotional disability.
1% (75M+) Of The World Population Has Autism Spectrum Disorder
Autism Is The Fastest Growing Developmental Disability With Prevalence Increasing 70% Since 2015
+ The Founders
+ What's Next
The money we raise on Ifundwomen and from angel investors will be used for R & D, Operations and Our Go To Market Strategy and build a secure, scalable, one-of-a-kind platform that super-serves and engage parents raising children with special needs so they can find community, a marketplace of vetted providers, schools, classes + more, personalized content, and information they can trust—all in one place.
+ Thank You!