Let's create something beautiful - something we wish existed. And let's do it together. ❤
Wind and Soul is an aspiring yoga + wellness retreat center in the North Georgia mountains. We are positioned to be the Southeast's first ever eco-resort.
Our vision is to create a sustainably-minded retreat space for our guests to enjoy the highest quality, carefully crafted yoga and wellness retreat experiences in a peaceful, natural setting.
We care deeply for the preservation of the local environment and plan only to use locally sourced materials, grow local foods and give back to our local community. We're about spreading love and inspiring awakening through the richness of the yoga practice.
** All funds raised through your generous support will go towards the development of a Strategic Marketing Roadmap plan for Wind and Soul.** Here's the breakdown for all the rest.
1. PROBLEM: People are seeking simplicity, balance, and want to disconnect in order to connect more meaningfully. Time spent outdoors improves overall health and wellness. Global travelers prefer to spend their money on sustainable tourism and are invested in responsible travel. To our knowledge, there are currently no spaces in North Georgia expressly dedicated for yoga and wellness retreats, and none that meet industry standards for eco-friendly/green hotels.
2. SOLUTION: To become the first eco-resort in the Southeast specializing in world class yoga and wellness retreats.
3. TARGET MARKET: Educated, health conscious men and women ages 18+ with an affinity for yoga, wellness, sustainable travel and the outdoors.
4. REACH: Wind and Soul serves customers primarily from the greater metro Atlanta area. Our customer base also includes the broader Southeast region as well as national and international global wellness travelers.
5. HOW TO ATTRACT CUSTOMERS: Strong marketing and advertising platform, social media engagement, word-of-mouth, strategic marketing plan, excellent customer service focus.
6. SOURCES OF REVENUE: Yoga retreats and eco-friendly accommodations are our two primary streams of revenue.
In subsequent phases of Wind and Soul: onsite retail boutique, spa services, yoga teacher trainings, second international destination retreat center, etc.
7. TEAM MEMBERS: We are proud to be women-owned and operated. Gwen Taylor, Founder and Director is a member of our key management team. Our future staffing plan reflects a diverse and talented group of professionals committed to supporting Wind and Soul's growth, expansion and overarching mission.
8. AMOUNT SEEKING: Funds raised from generous donors like you will go towards real estate management, operations and marketing expenses.
9. GIVING INVESTORS A RETURN. Market research indicates that global wellness tourism is the fastest growing sector within the multi-billion dollar travel and wellness industry. People want to spend money responsibly and seek out options for investing in sustainable tourism and businesses that stand behind a social responsibility to work for good.
Yoga is among the fastest growing alternative health practices currently in the US, and the documented benefits of retreat experiences have long term positive impacts towards impacting overall health and wellness and reducing stress and anxiety.
10. WHY WIND AND SOUL? Wind and Soul will bring jobs to the local economy, utilize reclaimed/recycled and locally sourced materials, serve local foods to guests, and give back to the local community. We celebrate small businesses and women-owned businesses. Wind and Soul is positioned to lead the charge as the first ever fully sustainable, zero waste eco resort in the Southeast, specializing in world class yoga and wellness retreats in a peaceful, natural setting. We're about all love, always. Join us!