Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Where is the company based? In South Africa, Benoni
2. How long have you been in business and serving customers? We have been in business for 5 years
3. You require funding to purchase machines; what are these machines? These machines / equipment include the following:
- Xerox A3 Digital Colour Laser Printer
- Laser Cutter and Engraver
- Foil Printer
- Lathe (for woodworking)
4. What machines/equipment do you currently have?
- Canon A4 colour laser printer
- Silhouette Cameo
- Heidi Swapp Foiling Machine
5. In what ways do these machines / equipment that you wish to purchase improve quality of products and in what way can these machines / equipment help to serve customers faster?
- The A4 Canon printer can only print up to A4 size and a grammage of only 220gsm, whereas the A3 Xerox printer can print up to the size of A3 and up to a grammage of 300gsm (which is mostly your highest grammage customers work with). Most corporate products require posters or brochures which are bigger than the size A4. Without an A3 printer we can't provide a service to them. Also, Xerox is a better brand than Canon.
- The silhouette cameo we have at the moment are limited to only certain designs and certain materials it can cut. The silhouette cameo also cannot engrave and cannot cut popular items like solid wood and Perspex. In the wedding industry wood and Perspex items are the trend these days and therefore with a laser cutter and engraver we can provide such products to wedding couples. The laser cutter and engraver also manufacture faster than the cameo.
- The Heidi Swapp Foiling machine is basically a hobby machine and not made for heavy duty foiling jobs. The process takes extremely long and the foils that are used are extremely expensive. How to process work with this hobby machine is that you need to first print your artwork specifically through a mono laser printer, then cut the foil and put it over the artwork, put it in the transfer folder and then feed it through the machine. This whole process take about 5 minutes for one product. The foiling printer on the other hand, takes about 1 minute per product (depending on the artwork) also it is not limited to 12 inch size whereas the Heidi Swapp machine is.