We are counting on you to help launch us through to the final days!
“A watershed moment is a turning point, a time when important change happens. We are at a moment in history when we need deep healing for ourselves, our communities, and our planet."
We are creating the kind of Spa that you will be able to call a playground for wellness.
Help us reach 480 more funding members to join the community to reach our extended goal!
- If each of our early supporters had one friend to invite the community and wanted to support, we would reach our goal.
- We want to reach 1K supporters (wink wink is that your neighbor?)
- We added new packages
We can hardly wait for creations by:
- Josh Sundby
- Amy Sundby
Like so many ventures since 2020, the funding, planning and building for Watershed has had to pivot, adapt and sometimes pause. We celebrate the ability to continue through supply chain issues, costs and worker shortages which have affected the timeline. We can see the end and we hope to open our first phase, because that's where we are now! We are working with the city to open the first floor spa services in March while we complete the lower level communal bath vision soon after.
We can't wait to start growing the spa team, and spread our wings!
With love we transcend,
Nell Rueckl + The Watershed Team
What Watershed offers:
Watershed offers a contemporary take on the classic bathing ritual. By honoring and combining many cultural traditions of bathing, Watershed provides the best elements of the quintessential communal bathing experience.
- The baths follow a ritual-based healing practice that includes soaking in a salt pool to calm your senses, a cold plunge, a steam, an infrared sauna, and access to a community lounge to relax and meditate. Bathers go at their own pace and rest and repeat as desired.
- Watershed offers a complete array of spa services, including massage, facials, acupuncture and cupping, integrative healing modalities, yoni steam, waxing, and vibrational sound therapy. Each practitioner is trained in multiple modalities to meet clients’ holistic wellness goals.
- Green skincare and beauty: Watershed carries several lines of clean skincare and carefully selected green beauty products to match each guest’s individual needs.
Our goal: We need to raise $200,000 through contributions, rewards, and memberships to complete the build-out of the Watershed space in the singular Soap Factory building in Northeast Minneapolis.
Why crowdfunding? Watershed is designed for the community, and we need community support to bring Watershed to life in a way that fits our values and vision.