Frequently Asked Questions:
- Why are you crowdfunding? We're raising money on iFundWomen to be able to grow our team so we can further our philanthropy efforts and continue empowering women in the wine and spirits industry. Thank you for your support!
- Are contributions to the Vikera Tequila campaign tax-deductible? Contributions to our iFundWomen campaign are not classified as donations because of the exchange of goods and services, therefore, they are not tax-deductible.
- When will I receive my reward? We hope to get most rewards to you within 2 weeks. However, do be patient with us around the holiday season and with international shipping. Experience-based rewards will take place in early 2020.
- Why is the Talent Tier (mixology classes) Los Angeles based? Mixology classes are LA based in order for us to provide a quality experience with our lead mixologist.
- Where can I purchase Vikera Tequila? Check out our website for a list of stores and accounts.
- Who can I contact if I have any questions? Megan Capriccio, email@example.com