Frequently Asked Questions:
All COVID-19 Relief Fund Contributions will be donated to the James Beard Foundation Food and Beverage Industry Relief Fund: https://www.jamesbeard.org/relief
1. Will The VDOM come in different color options?
Answer: Yes, The VDOM will come in three skin tone colors initially (colors will be announced at a later time).
2. Will The VDOM come in different sizes?
Answer: Yes, The VDOM will come in three different sizes initially: 4", 6" or 8" (*note that these sizes reflect when the device is fully erect)
3. How is The VDOM different from other options offered in the market?
Answer: The VDOM is different from other options offered in the market several ways:
- The VDOM will be not need to utilize a traditional strap-on holster and dildo combination. The VDOM will be attached to a pair of comfortable special-made underwear that were created to be comfortable enough to be worn for extended periods of time. The VDOM will sit in a front pocket of the special-made underwear in a non-erect state until ready for use.
-The VDOM is not a traditional plastic or "always" stiff silicone dildo, it is a medical grade silicone prosthetic genital device that is in the form of a human penis. This is why we state that The VDOM is a result of "human inspired engineering".
4. How does the mobile app work with The VDOM?
- The VDOM is app-connected. The app connection is via a secure smartphone or smartwatch utilizing iOS and Android platforms. The app can control The VDOM with a quick swipe, taking the device from a non-erect state to an erect state in less than 6 seconds. In addition to controlling The VDOM, the app allows for the primary user to add partners who can control the device or add a partner so that they can send ping notifications to indicate that they are "ready to play". In addition, the primary user will be able to control blackout times in which the device will not be able to be operated for a controlled period of time (After all, no one wants an accidental boner while giving a speech at work, right?).
- The app will also inform the primary user of how much battery life is left in The VDOM and when it has fully charged.
5. When will The VDOM prototype be available to view?
Answer: Our engineers are diligently working to finalize the prototype. Our current timeline to have a prototype available for view is as early as the end of this month and no later than the end of May 2020. And this is why we need your contribution. To bring The VDOM to market we need to meet our crowdfunding goal.
6. When will The VDOM presale start?
Answer: Presale will begin Summer 2020.
7. When will The VDOM be released?
Answer: The team here at The VDOM is still working to finalize the timeline for the official release date. However, The VDOM will definitely be available this year along with The VDOM apparel.