Thanks to our coverage in NUVO and Indy Maven as well as our tireless work efforts talking to people and organizations about our historic mission, we are approaching some amazing opportunities and we need more time on our campaign.
- Barnes & Noble emailed and are interested in a partnership.
- We've got a partnership with the Blackmagic Collective Film Festival out of Los Angeles.
- We've got a collaboration with the fab gals at WomIN's Fest.
- We're doing a book drive at Stanley Black & Decker Corporate offices in March.
- We have an upcoming interview with an amazing women's history author Pamela Toler.
- We have the collaboration and support from the wonderful folks at the Hamilton East Public Library.
- We are so close to having a city's backing with an in-kind location and support!
- And more is in the works!
We've extended the campaign Galentine's Day +1 (AKA Valentine's Day).
It's really crucial that we reach $2,500 on this crowdfunder. That is the minimum amount that we can make this work in.
We're working hard to make Gal's Guide Library & Research Center a physical reality. We appreciate your support! Now let's raise that $2,500!!!
Read on, Galactic Glamazons!
Dr. Leah Leach, founder of Gal's Guide