What is Trendix Period Panties Briefs?
Yes, say Goodbye to DISPOSABLE Sanitary Pads & Tampons !
Super Thin & Comfortable just like Regular Underwear. Wear Trendix Briefs instead of conventional disposable period products like Sanitary Pads, Liners and, Tampons. If you have exceptional heavy flow, this can also work well together with Pads, Liners, tampons and, cups for extra protection.
- Chemical Contaminants FREE
- Pesticides FREE
- Herbicides FREE
- Dioxin FREE
- Bacteria FREE
- Odor FREE
- Toxic Shock Syndrome FREE
- Bleach FREE
- Monthly Menstruation
- Urinary Incontinence
- Postpartum Bleeding Iochia
Trendix® uses high quality, tech-savvy fabrics such as Bamboo, Nylon and Microfiber. This Machine Washable Period Briefs is made with the Latest Technology from Japan for Ultimate protection:
- 🩲 1 Brief = 6 Regular Tampons Absorption
- ♊ Double layers of Protection
- 🆒 Breathable
- 💪 Healthy
- 👯♀️ Wider Coverage
- 🤼♀️Longer Coverage
- 🌳 Eco-friendly
What differentiates Us from Others ?
We discovered 8 common problems that most ecology-minded consumers face with Period Briefs currently sold in the market. We are proud to announce that Trendix Briefs solved all these problems !
1. Leakage => Trendix Briefs offer the Double layers of Protection from accidental leaks and is also proven for Superb Absorption up to 31ml(equivalent to 6 tampons in one slim briefs).
2. Annoying waistbands that roll down around the waistline => Trendix Briefs used Premium materials on the waistband and leg opening band
3. Squeaking sounds & Melting layers after a few washes => Trendix Briefs used Premium leak proof layers
4. Bad Odor => Trendix Briefs applied Anti-Bacteria and Anti-Odor
5. Thick materials that makes it too hot to wear during Summer => Trendix Briefs used super-slim Microfiber comfort
6. Wet discomforts due to its slow speed absorption => Trendix Briefs have the wicking layer that provides Quick Dry Comfort.
7. Inconvenient changes during the day => Our exclusive design of Hooks on each side provides the ability for convenient changes during the day, without the hassle of taking off your shoes, pants, hosiery.
8. Outdated & dull designs => Our elegant and sleek design assures your freedom to be sexy and free during youEr period.
Special Bonus at Campaign
FREE Period Brief Pouch
- Machine Washable
- Leak Free
Hello, my name is Joy. I am the mother of two children and had the lifelong habit of minimizing the use of disposable items & cars, carrying my own grocery bags & tumbler, buying goods with recyclable packages etc. Shocked and disappointed with multiple brand products, my humble determination to make homes the safe haven led me to step up in creation of Trendix because healthy living should not come with a sacrifice!
My 12 yrs old daughter is wearing Trendix Period Briefs everyday to school. I live in comfort knowing that she will be prepared anytime when her period suddenly comes. No stigma & No surprises! Perfect for UI! I would like every girl and woman to enjoy the same freedom !
Where did this project come from?
Throughout our philanthropy projects in Africa, we discovered many girls are forced to miss out on school due to the embarrassment of not being able to afford essential sanitary products. They simply could not afford sanitary products and had to improvise using basically anything they can find; including old rags, tree bark, pieces of an old mattress, pulled feathers from living/slaughtered chicken and animal dung. This was an eye opening and shocking discovery.
Kalkidan was one of the young girls I met during this trip. She was the same age as my daughter who really touched my heart. She had so much ambition. She wants to be a teacher and, I hate to think of a world where she is unable to fulfill her dream just because of a simple problem that can be solved so easily.
Ethiopia is a landlocked country without access to its coastline. Without direct access to ports, logistics of donating goods made it extremely costly and difficult so, the charity volunteers were using funds to buy the disposable sanitary pads at high retail prices locally. As this desperate monthly need for girls in period is endless and only growing vastly, I realized this called for an immediate and lasting solution. I knew I had to help.
Since I returned home after this shocking discovery, I have spent every day researching and developing a permanent solution. Then, I was even more shocked with the following 3 discoveries:
1. Period Poverty – This is the global problem faced by more than 40% of women worldwide including UK & USA. The Economic implication of buying Disposable Sanitary products every month on the budget of most women is damning.
2. Disposable Sanitary Products contain synthetic products such as rayon dioxin, allergy-provoking metal dyes, and highly processed wood pulp which are responsible for allergies, infection, and inflammation. Some of these chemicals have proven to be carcinogenic leading to death from Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS).
3. Environmental Issues - Disposable Sanitary Products contain up to 90% plastic; disastrous to pollution and filling up landfills since they are non-biodegradable. Some sanitary products are also flushed down the toilet which could mean that disposable pads and tampons can end up in our seas and washed up on our beaches where our loving children are swimming. This has detrimental effects for humans, wildlife and our habitats such as our land and oceans.
Consequently, we have made it our mission to develop a healthy, sustainable, economical and permanent solution for girls and women all over the world. We spent years of R&D with the goal to keep young ladies in school and absolve them from any embarrassment.
Our ultimate goal is to build factories in Ethiopia. 4 layers of Trendix® Technology fabrics will be cut out in shapes and shipped to the Ethiopia factories. Single mothers will be hired to sew, produce the finished products and sell them. This will create jobs to help them become self-reliant and support their family. Our mission to sell one and donate one in Africa will carry on there too.
We started with a simple idea: We want you to live in comfort. Since the establishment of Trendix, our team have visited Middle East and Africa for various Philanthropy projects. Our Social mission on donating one brief to those in impoverished countries for every Brief you purchase can only become reality with your help. Please support us in our journey and give us a chance to compete against the other huge corporations. If you have any issues with our Trendix products, I will PERSONALLY set things right and do whatever it takes to make you happy at your disposal.
Joy at Trendix