1. Q: What will the money be used for exactly?
Answer: The money will be used to purchase and test ingredients to formulate the products, paying a professional web designer, proper and legal packaging/labels, photography and editing equipment for promotion and marketing, and advertising on social media.
2. Q: Is this a black owned business?
Answer: Yes, Teonille is owned by a black woman.
3. Q: When can we expect to see the company launch?
Answer: The company has a soft launch date set for November 1st, 2020
4. Q: How many products will the company start with?
Answer: Teonille is a small batch style company. All of the products will be handmade by the owner, Vinessa Antoine. After formulation and testing, the company will start with 2-3 products ready for purchase.
5. Q: How will the products be sold?
Answer: The products will be sold online through the website teonille.com as well as various local farmers markets in the Los Angeles, CA region.