My name is Dr. Tamika E. Haynes. I have the great privilege of greeting you as the CEO/Founder of Scholars Professional Editing Group LLC. As a former doctoral candidate, I genuinely understand the inescapable challenges, rigorousness, and intricacies of traveling through an academic doctoral program. I recall feelings of defeat and hopelessness, consistent frustrations with the endless cycle of revisions, committee changes, ambiguous feedback, increasing student loan debt, and countless sleepless nights – while managing the demands of life, family, and work.
Out of the core of both my frustrations and challenges, I birthed a passionate mission to assist and fully equip doctoral candidates with knowledge on how to write a scholarly dissertation and navigate to the finish line successfully. I humbly share this passion and the result of our candidates’ successes with a unique and phenomenal team of experts who have revolutionized the mentorship paradigm in this industry!
Who is on the scholar team?
Scholars Professional Editing Group is a team of academic scholar-practitioners, statisticians, editors, and university professors that provide dissertation coaching, writing support, and qualitative and quantitative research assistance to academic doctoral candidates around the world who are in doctoral programs online or in a traditional class setting navigate to the commencement and hooding ceremony successfully.
What is the mission of your company or project?
Our mission and business philosophy are to provide academic writing support, research assistance, and mentorship that produce transformational results that catapult movement through an academic doctoral process.
What problem(s) are you solving?
- Our services and supports reduce the maximum 8-year doctoral program completion timeframe by mitigating the revision process, dut to APA, grammar, university/rubric noncompliance, and alignment errors that often increase the candidate's revision cycle process.
- We improve the candidate's dissertation's clarity, which ultimately reduces the committee reviewers' reading time.
- Our services and support ensure that the picture formed in the minds of readers and reviewers is one that the candidates intend, not the image that emerges accidentally.
- Our team help reduces thousands of dollars of overwhelming student loan debt (out of pocket or financial aid required every session until the student has completed the program).
- Our services and support reduce mental stress and social anxiety, depression, and many eating disorders, associated with meeting the demands of scholarly writing and non-completed doctoral programs, endless revision cycles, and relentless family pressures to finish.
- Our team helps reduce time spent away from family, friends, and love ones due to the demands and rigor of doctoral programs.
Why are you seeking funding and how will you spend the funding?
We are seeking funding to enhance brand and service awareness through ongoing marketing efforts. Fifty-percent of doctoral candidates drop out or are forced out of their doctoral program while remaining in tremendous student loan debt.
- With your generous monetary support, we will be able to meet the needs of billions of academic doctoral candidates worldwide through research assistance, scholarships, dissertation writing supports, online educational training programs to navigate to the unique hooding and commencement finish line.
You are APPRECIATED beyond the articulations of my words!
Thank you in advance for your generous contribution to sowing monetary seeds in our mission to help academic doctoral candidates reach and obtain their dreams to become holders of a Ph.D. or Professional doctorate.