Rest My Case sets you free from the shackles of luggage while traveling. Using a two-sided platform, our mobile application allows busy travelers whether on leisure or business to securely store their luggage and drives sales for our community of hosts.
Rest My Case customer development research revealed that many travelers face the dilemma of luggage storage when they want to explore the city. Whether travelers stay in a hotel or home-share they face common challenges: having to leave their accommodations by a certain time and some attractions do not allow bags into their facilities. While some hotel accommodations may provide luggage storage the traveler may find the location of the hotel to be an inconvenient place to do so. Atlanta is home to the busiest airport in the world and with so many sporting events, conferences, nightlife and business opportunities happening in the Greater Atlanta Area there is a strong market opportunity for a mobile application such as Rest My Case.
- Location- Location of Lodging Accommodations are not always ideal for Storage. This can leave travelers feeling trapped in a particular area and disconnected from the culture of the City.
- Timing- Extended layovers, canceled or delayed flights, and the disparity between hotel check-in and check-out times can often leave you and your luggage in limbo for hours at a time.
- Venue Restrictions- Many attractions do not allow bags, strollers, coolers, etc into facilities.
The Solution: Daily and hourly luggage storage at local shops in Atlanta and surrounding areas.
- Efficiency: Travelers will be able to securely and quickly locate and reserve storage space anywhere in the city.
- Monetize: When utilizing the app users will be able to help build the local economy by increasing customer exposure and adding revenue streams to local businesses.
- Share Culture: Users will feel more connected to the city when they are able to roam and explore free from the shackles of luggage.
I am seeking funding to get Rest My Case from the Idea Stage to the prototype or MVP stage. Even with a minimal viable product, RMC will be ready to gain traction and begin facilitating storage for users. I will use the money mainly to create software and technology applications. I will also use the money for marketing and cash flow purposes.
Right now, the team consists of myself the Founder. I am actively seeking a co-founder.
Opportunities: We have some cool, fun rewards for you to take part in on our campaign page below!
Thank you so much for taking the time to consider my startup. While I am only in the idea stage, I truly believe that RMC is going to make a huge difference to the local travel community as well as the local small business community.