Skip to main content

Perfect Pear Juice Bar

UnPoison The Culture | Building synchronization between Health & Culture.

$10,000
pledged of$29,999 goal
1
26Days Left
Fund it
Campaign Ends on December 31, 2021

Project Description

 

Perfect Pear Juice Bar is a premier vegan friendly juice bar located in Midtown Atlanta.  Our product line (Juice Cleanses, Detox Programs, Sea Moss, Immunity Shots, Elderberry, Cold Pressed Juices + More) supports the immune system, digestive system and offers an alternative way of obtaining nutrients other than eating.

Our products could allow one to lose weight, restore energy, increase mental alertness, regulate blood pressure and sugar levels and more. 

The Juicing Industry is close to a $200 Billion dollar industry.  There are approximately 7000 Juice Bars in the U.S.  With health being a major component since covid, the juicing industry is flourishing and the opportunities are endless.  

If 60% of Americans are unhealthy, the remaining 40% are fortunate to focus on preventative measures.  We are a health pillar in the community striving  to support both groups with a healthier lifestyle.

Strawberry Sea Moss
Most Popular Flavored Sea Moss providing the body with 92 minerals

We are Seeking Serial Marketers to help us reach a bigger target audience.  Once our reach and resources are accomplished, we will have a healthier country.

My husband, AK, is my number one supporter!  He operates in many facets.  Our Juice Bar Attendants are amazing.  Their diligence and energy sustains the momentum and creates an addiction to visit for product and a pleasant dialogue.

My Family

Thank you to all those who took a chance on my passion.  From every smoothie purchased to every "I'm proud of you", the acknowledgement feeds my soul to continue the work.  The little girl who dreamt big is grateful.  

Updates

The Campaign FAQs

 

 

 

Visa
06/15/2021
Monetary Contribution
$10,000
Monetary Contribution

Just Because I Care

1 Supporter
Select this reward

Rewards

Monetary Contribution

Just Because I Care

1 Supporter
Select this reward