Frequently Asked Questions:
- Are you a non-profit? We are not a 501c-3 non-profit. We are a social enterprise LLC supporting non-profits serving women and children through product sales, events, and other proceeds.
- What portions of proceeds goes back to non-profits? We adhere to the biblical tithe of 10%.
- Do you serve women outside of Nashville? Absolutely! We ship product all over the country and provide constant content for our community via social media, blogs, and podcasts. Also two of our core non-profit partners (Modern Widows Club and Love One International) serve women and vulnerable children, respectively, across the US and internationally.
- Do you have plans to expand outside of Nashville? Yes! We've started with a series of SHE Cities laptop stickers for our boss babes in other cities. Part of our plan with fundraising is to expand the business by opening subsequent chapters in other cities.
- After I give financially, how do I continue to be involved? Follow us on socials and our blog and podcast, She's in the City for all sorts of empowering and encouraging content as well as endless volunteer opportunities.