We've launched the parent content.
Now we need your help.
Help us fund Phase 2 and 3 of Development
There are 4 million births every year in the US alone: A vast, renewable market. Financially, the market is huge. Insurance pays out an estimated $100 billion per year for maternity care.
Phase 2 Development
Next, we are building software tools for providers, educators, and hospitals to better serve their clients and communities. This creates a diverse network of people using Motherboard. Providers and educators will be able to:
- Pull up a patient's Motherboard when they check in in labor
- View and collaborate on their board prenatally
- Send appointment reminders and practice/hospital-specific info directly to their clients
- Improve workflow and streamline informed consent via the wealth of resources and info we provide
Your vital contribution will pay for:
- Development costs - Phase 2 of development focuses on bringing care providers into the communication process by building tools such as messaging, content accessibility on Labor & Delivery Units, and being able to bring up your Motherboard when you check-in in labor.
- Hosting and other web fees
- Legal support
- Outreach to hospitals
- Tech support and bug fixes
- Content creation and review (to ensure that our information is up-to-date)
OUR AMAZING TEAM
We believe that doula work, childbirth education, and "birth plans" only get you halfway. If we don't bring care providers and teams into the process of communication, none of this matters.
Your contribution allows us to partner with care teams, building new software so they can serve families better.