Frequently Asked Questions:
- What do you do with a mud kitchen? The sinks in mud kitchens can be filled with a variety of materials, such as rice, flour, pasta, water, and sand. Children can use kitchen utensils to scoop, sift, pour, and mix these materials in bowls, muffin tins, cupcake liners, and more. Kids love to practice these techniques and mud kitchens are a great place for them to do this since it will keep the mess out of your home. It's important for children to practice these skills to build their fine and motor skills, giving them self confidence.
- Where do we ship? We ship anywhere in the US and shipping is free
- Do products come assembled? They are partially assembled when you receive them. We will send easy to follow assembly instructions and are always available to help if you get stuck. Assembly usually takes about 15 minutes.
- What are our products made out of? They are made out of solid pine where.
- Do products come stained? We currently are not able to stain each product before it ships but as a special request, we can add stain. We do recommend that you add stain to our items if they will be used outside or with water.
- What is the turn around time? Orders ship within 1 to 2 weeks from the date of purchase.