Frequently Asked Questions:
Kaki Camara Weddings & Events’ mission to serve multicultural individuals who are celebrating milestones dear to their heart and culture. No matter the background of the ones we serve, it is our desire to highlight the cultural identities of all families through authentic celebrations.
- When did you launch?
- Why are you raising money?
- We are raising money to fund training and material acquisitions necessary to the productions of authentic, unique and culturally oriented modern celebrations for multicultural individuals living in the US, women in particular.
- Aside from donating, how can I support you?
- The best way to support us besides a monetary contribution or purchasing one of our rewards is to:
- Share this campaign with someone who might be interested in the campaign and the work that we are doing.
- Follow us on Instagram
- Sign up for our members portal
- Are you just in the US?
- For now, we are located in the US but are available to travel worldwide and targeting countries like Cote d’Ivoire, Mali etc…
- Will I receive a tax credit for monetary contributions or purchasing campaign rewards?
- No, tax credits will not be provided.
- When will my reward be delivered?
- All rewards will be provided on a need to basis because they will be unique to each backer.
- Is Kaki Camara Weddings & Events a nonprofit organization?
- No, we are an LLC, but although we are not a registered non-profit, we always give back to local initiatives around the world, and work small female-owned companies.