Our aim is to create an empowering brand that combines clean beauty products with the mindset of preserving the source of our beloved skincare, "earth".
Our Inspiration and motivation.
We are passionate about the making of clean beauty. We love the fact that more people want to take control of what is applied to their bodies. We are saying no to Toxic and Harmful Ingredients. There is a high demand for clean and luxury beauty products, but there are NOT many options where the customers can purchase these products and recycle or refill them at the same time. The result is that the personal care industry can have a negative impact on the environment.
The problem we want to solve.
The problem we want to solve is to decrease single-use and plastic pollution from beauty product usage, more specifically, the packaging of our products.
What solution we are offering.
We are not only ditching plastic from our brand, but we are also offering an online and onsite program to allow our customers to recycle LoYo empty jars in exchange for a reward.
Our goal is to create awareness among our beauty community in minimizing plastic waste.
While I understand that recycling and going plastic-free is not a 100% perfect solution to pollution, my promise to you is that I will continue my search to incorporate and improve my brand to minimize pollution ion and plastic waste as much as possible. From mushroom packaging to starting the conversation about Carbon footprint and going zero emissions by owning our own 100% electric truck, to deliver our beauty products to local customers.
Our Products and Services
Our skin and body care is made with selected, purely natural, and naturally derived ingredients to create simple but elevated formulations that are beneficial and nourishing for your skin. We choose botanical ingredients that bring us in contact with mother nature, smell beautiful, and make you feel pampered and loved. Our skincare thrived from a healthy mother earth, so we select sustainable ingredients that are not under ecological pressure.
We want to do more than creating amazing skincare. We believe that real beauty should include other aspects of wellness, so we will plan to implement a store section with supplements and sustainable tools to help our customers to get healthy from inside out.
What makes LoYo Body Unique?
Single plastic use is obsolete. Refill and Reusable is the new trend.
- We offer a Rewards Program to our customers. At Loyo Body, we are not only saying good by plastic but will also offer an online Earth Reward program that allows you to recycle your empty packaging. How will it work? Very simple! For every 4 empty jars of LoYo products sent back to us, we will send you a free product with your next order. You win, we win, the earth wins.
- We want to go beyond our online shop! While launching our brand we are in line to be part of local markets and shops such as Whole Foods. We want our customers to be able to have an onsite refill station.
- We are MORE than a Beauty brand. We will use our Social Media to build a platform with educational material that includes healthy habits topics, such as food, natural remedies, womanhood, and recycling.
- Transparency and Clean Ingredients. We list every ingredient used in our product label.
- Aesthetic. The presentation is important. Even though our products are handmade, they are presented in packaging that feels luxurious to our customers.
My name is Jessica Perez, and I am the founder and CEO of LoveYourself Body, AKA LoYo Body.
I am originally from Puerto Rico and currently resident of Charlotte, NC. I've been in the health, beauty, and customer service industry for over seven years as a massage therapist, beauty buyer, product developer, and studying Herbalism to get my Natural Skin Care Certification. My mission with my brand is that no LoYo Body empty jar will end up in the landfills and to inspire other skincare brands to do the same.
Every little bit helps!
With your support, the money raised will help us with the following:
- Social Media and Marketing (Pictures, Brand Content, Ads and Blog Creation)
- Website completion and integrations for our Rewards Program
- Product, Jars and Label Stock
- Attending 20 plus local markets and fairs to advertise and grow our business
- Purchase equipment for larger-scale production
- Grow our business!
Thank you so much for your support. Now head to our amazing rewards! Every little bit helps!
A BIG thanks to the iFundWomen team for giving me this opportunity.
Follow along on Instagram @loveyourselfbody for updates!
I'm so excited to welcome you to LoYo Body!