People are spending approximately 440 minutes a day online and it’s no surprise. There’s meme’s to be shared, tinder dates to be planned, and thousands of hours of Netflix to be watched. But there’s something missing. 78% of millennials are saying that they’d rather spend money on a physical experience. Getting out there and seeing something real makes them feel more connected to the world, and to each other. What about a 5 course dinner on top of a ferris wheel? Or, trying on exclusive tour merch during a DJ set before the show?
That’s what we do at PopMark. Our web based platform creates a physical experience, using digital technology, to reach your consumers in three steps. We help you book your space, design your dream shop, and fill it with customers. All while using smart analytics to determine what your audience wants to see and where they want to see it.
Please visit our current website to see our progress so far at: https://thepopmark.com/
Search for per day, week, or month rentals in high visibility retail and event locations. See photos of the space, surrounding demographics and psychographics under “Meet Your Neighbors” and contact the space owner to book. Also, pair up with a friend and apply to share your space with others for a collab.
So far, we’ve done things like:
- Helped a local cupcake brand pop into a repurposed shipping container in Chicago
- Created a suprise art gallery party for a budding artist
- Launched a book tour with over 150+ attendees in Los Angeles
- Listed more than 100 spaces across 13 cities on the coolest streets like Melrose and Newbury.
Your idea matters. You can see that in the work we do. We're creating a community of brands, entrepreneurs, and spaces in cities everywhere. It's a place for people to connect, inspire, and plan their pop up experience.
Our dream is to make it simple for anyone with an idea to make it a physical reality. To engage, inspire, and create wonder between brands and people.
How Can You Help?
The money raised during this crowdfunding campaign will be used to:
- Simplify the booking process by adding new web features
- Create community based pop ups with local makers
- Implement a local vendors/ brand profiles - so you can grow your business with us!
- Add more crazy cool spaces in cities across the USA in storefronts, malls, shipping containers, and more.