Our mission is to create the best concert experience for fans and artists by ensuring their most passionate fans are rewarded for their continued support by having access to fairly-priced tickets.
Artists are struggling with making sure their fans are always getting access to fairly priced tickets. Fans lose the chance to see their favorite artists live when they are priced out on the secondary market while scalpers make money from an artist's hard work.
The Lowdown on Justus Tickets:
Justus Tickets is an exclusive marketplace just for fans and the artists they love. A place where they can support each other through the buying and reselling of concert tickets without being taken advantage of or being cut out by commercial resellers.
Our goal is to create a safe and fair secondary marketplace for fans and the artists they support. We do this by using Passion Points, which are rewarded through social platform integration. Fans are rewarded for their support of artists. These points validate them – providing access to a fairly priced marketplace.
Fans prove their passion before gaining access so sellers are assured that tickets remain in the hands of those who actually love the artist and their music. In our marketplace, the fans are in it together. The maximum markup is 20% over face-value. Sellers make their money back and true fans get to see their favorites at a reasonable price.
Sellers receive 80% of the profits and the remaining 20% is split between the artist (or their chosen charity) and Justus.
The Fans Behind Justus Tickets:
Jennifer worked in a venue for four years and saw firsthand how paying too much for a concert ticket on the secondary market not only hurt a fan's wallet but also changed their experience at the show. She's also sat at home too many nights when she was priced out of going to see an artist she loves.
Marco and Josh from Disruptive Labs are the technical support, advisors, and forever cheerleaders looking to see Jenn and Justus Tickets thrive.
Thank you for supporting Justus Tickets! We can't wait to get you to a show soon.