Our Mission is Empowering Women to become Small Business Owners - We take the tech tools that big chains use and design them for small businesses. From website design to marketing expertise, our team of pros helps independent businesses grow — and we do it at the best rates in the industry.
Describe the problem you are solving.
- The entire process of starting a business is multifaceted and supporting your business can take more time than actually doing business - It’s primed for change. Most women want to turn talent and passion into a business but simply get overwhelmed by the process and never start or don't start it right. Hostessy removes the rocks in the road and provides all the tech, branding SEO, email marketing, payments, training, mentorship, and support for a reasonable monthly reoccurring fee. We already have clients and growing- we will increase the price- right now each client is ARR of $444.
Small Business Facts
- What is the market size/opportunity? Celebration Industry is a $400B TAM
What is your company/product about and how does it solve the problem?
Why are you seeking funding and how will you spend the funding?
Expand backend functionality and support infrastructure
- Scale Marketplace - more vendor information (in the process)
- Add Experiences/ E-Fun (in the process)
- Build back-end support function like invoicing, Customizable designs, and payment automation
- Add Text & SMS
- Automated Web Templates
- Add Design Invitation Studio
- Purchase party services and packages (more local vendors win) in an e-commerce user flow
- Build deeper sophistication into our vendor/client style matching using AL/ML
- Digital Downloadable Parties (in the process)
- Offer financing day one form third party lending partners
- Memories - one-touch contribution of photos and tribute videos (in process/you can leave a note)
- Who is on your team?
Founder & CEO
Katie left her Corporate Career to start a disruptive business she was passionate about. She started LYFETYMES - The First Digital End To End Celebration Platform and App. Katie has extensive experience in both large institutional banking and in the disruptive start-up space. This has given her a unique understanding of how to drive digital innovation as a competitive advantage. She was the Head of Acquisition for a Fortune 100 Company, SVP in External/Internal business referral networks, and Director of Innovation and Disruption for a Top 4 Firm. She has built strategies and supported large organizations resulting in Millions of Revenue. Katie was named one of the 100 “Most Innovative Female Executives in Finance and Tech” by LendIt in 2018
EVP, Strategic Communications
Lauren is a Co-Founder of MAG PR. She has supported the #1 tech media company in the world and gained corporate experience in PR, event planning, and business development. + working hand-in-hand with Fortune 500 executives, she has landed coverage in renowned publications such as Forbes, WSJ, CNBC, Huffington Post, Fortune, Bloomberg, Informationweek, the TODAY show, and more. She supports startups, companies, and even Shark Tank Alumni.
Yvonne is an experienced Program Manager/Business Operations Analyst with a demonstrated history of 17+ years working for some of the largest banking institutions in the financial services industry. She is skilled in Business Development, Business Process Improvement, Change Management, Financial Services, Mortgage Lending, Retail Banking, and Consumer Lending. Yvonne is a strong Operational and Sales professional in the area of Business Administration and Management.
Head of Digital Community
Carmen has a Bachelor of Science degree in Mass Communication. She has Digital Media experience in Website Design by Conceptualizing creative website ideas for the restaurant industry. Social Media management, her goal is to Identify social media objectives for the management team, strategize, and plan for social media platform optimization and business launches. She is a Party Planner at heart. Through the pandemic, she has led successful Virtual Parties and Events for clients. Carmen now focuses her efforts on organizing Social Media, Training, Digital Tools, and the Hostessy Pro Platform.
Linh has 10+ years of experience in software development and worked at the largest software company in Vietnam. She Built courttrax.com - a very popular site providing most current federal and state court record information. She Built technical support apps for Boeing Lead and has managed many successful software projects. She has built several large e-commerce platforms for (ringwraps.com for designing and purchasing) CEO of TSPACE Technology Solution Company limited - a software development outsourcing company. She is an expert in software solutions and development. She also built the LYFETYMES Platform and App.
Thank you for supporting Hostessy and help Women Build Small Businesses