- The HiveryTM is a collaborative and creative coworking space where you can pursue your work, passions, ideas and what’s next. We were one of the very first female-fueled coworking spaces and we have built a dynamic, kind, and impactful community who has started a movement for how and where women create meaningful work. And, we aren't done. We have big plans and a bold vision for spreading The Hivery love far and wide.
- Building and growing The Hivery, has been a spectacular journey. We started in early 2014 and have created a massive BUZZ with our award-winning space in Mill Valley, California. You have been asking us to expand The Hivery, and we heard you.
- Announcing our next location in San Francisco's Marina district (with views and parking). AND a virtual membership for those who want to be part of The Hivery from wherever you live.
We want you on this adventure with us. There are amazing things coming to help bring the magic, kindness, collaboration, and impact of The Hivery to everyone who is craving that sense of belonging and meaningful contribution, and kind, impactful community.
Our dear community and all of you all over the world who have believed in us, will help The Hivery spread its wings, expand, and reach kind, amazing humans all over the Bay Area (and beyond with our NEW Hivery Virtual Membership).
This invite-only opportunity is for those who want to see The Hivery grow, want to be an instrumental part of our growth, AND want the support and mentorship of The Hivery community among others who believe deeply in this movement.
Charter Members will receive:
Discounted membership with access to BOTH spaces (Mill Valley and San Francisco). You can set your membership to begin when you’d like!
You will be an instrumental part of growing this movement for women and building new "spaces" both literally and metaphorically, to create meaningful work.
You will be the first to know when new Hivery initiatives and plans are announced.
You will be an ambassador in our growth and part of exciting new launches, hard hat parties, etc.
The Hivery is so much more than a shared workspace; we are a vehicle and support structure for the individual woman to feel a sense of belonging and connection to community. We believe that when a woman feels connected and inspired, she is able to fully unleash her unique mix of talents, wisdom, experiences and the creativity required to make her meaningful contribution to this world.
Our community is made up of a wide array of ages and stages of life, but what the people in our community often have in common is that they are experiencing some sort of transformation. We know first-hand how challenging and unknown it can be to move into the next chapters of life. Navigating what’s next on your own can feel overwhelming, scary and stifling. We are here for women as they embark on periods of transformation, whether that’s changing careers, going back to work after a pause, quitting a job to start a business, scaling a business to the next level or preparing to shift their work life due to a life event, like empty nesting.
Whatever the reason for the “what’s next” in their lives, we provide our community a safe space to explore, discover, learn, mentor, grow and elevate their work.
The Hivery local membership gives you access to our recurring, signature programming. Programming content varies and covers topics as wide and diverse as our signature What’s NextTM workshop series, The Product of YouTM personal branding, and our recurring monthly programming including 2+ events per week. Membership includes access to thematic circles for Entrepreneurs, Writers, Creatives, and those seeking Inspiration and Wellness, as well as networking and connecting. Virtual membership includes recorded access to much of the programming that happens live at The Hivery.
By supporting this iFundWomen campaign to expand The Hivery, you will be an instrumental part of growing this movement for women and building new "spaces" both literally and metaphorically, to create meaningful work.
This funding will enable us to build you another stunning, SF-based location with even more beauty, amenities, and square footage than the space you've come to love and admire in our Mill Valley location. And, you'll help us continue to build our Virtual Membership content and community.
- We want to honor you and thank you for helping us grow. While we will always be an inclusive community, we will show our gratitude to the members and loyal supporters who helped us grow with access to special events, hard hat parties, discounts, and more love. You are a shining example of how we are making this world better, one voice at a time.
- "To have been witness to the power that occurs when women create and build, charge what they’re worth, collaborate together and scale with intention…the result is jaw-dropping. This is what I want not just for women, but for humanity." -Grace Kraaijvanger, Founder, The Hivery
Hear What Our Members & Loyal Community Have to Say
"I have died and gone to heaven! The space is so beautiful, the energy is incredible, and the women here are so kind and friendly. Really, you all have built such an amazing, empowering community." - Kat B.
"Wow! Eye-popping beauty and inspiration in every sense of the words! Grace has created a most unique space that is attracting women entrepreneurs that are working on manifesting their dreams ~ And that is exactly what this world needs." -Jennifer P.
"I wouldn't be surprised to see a proliferation of Hiveries in our future. This is an idea whose time has come!" -Sandy R.
"I'm so grateful for this magical generous and beautiful community. Grace has set a tone of support, love, warmth, non-pretention, and in which women having each other's backs and being one another's cheerleaders is the essence of this place. She's the Mill Valley Oprah---teaching women to believe in their own dreams and setting an example with her own GRACE and generosity. Deeply awed and inspired and grateful to be a part of this community!" -Pamela W.
"Every aspect of this beautiful space is filled with heart, soul, grace, intelligence and amazing community. Grace has created the perfect environment for women to thrive and shine. Such a gift to the world! I would give it 10 stars if I could." -Delisa S.