- What is the mission of your company or project?
Our mission is to change the world and hearts of people worldwide in an
extraordinary way to empower and promote women owned, led and operated businesses. We intend to do this through our business by:
- promoting female empowerment;
- collaborating with complementary brands; and
- assisting women in identifying and monetizing their gifts.
- Describe the problem you are solving.
Women owned business are currently the fasting growing startups in the US. Women also are the larges consumers of goods, averaging a total annual spending of near 18 trillion dollars. The problem is that women only employee less than 9% of the work force and start their businesses with 50% less in start up capital then their male counterparts. We believe that women want to support and empower other women in business but they don't know where they are. Promotional products is one of the top marketing tools and can be key to keeping your brand top of mind to current and potential clients. If women spent only 10% of that 18 trillion with women owned business we could employee, create large companies and change the future for women and young girl.
- What is the market size/opportunity?
The promotional product industry generated over 24 billion dollars in 2018. 99.9% of Women owned businesses are classified as small business and as of 2018 women own 12.3 million businesses in the US. That's 40% overall. There's a great opportunity for us to make sure that these businesses have visibility in their markets which allows them to grow, create good jobs and legacy.
- What is your company/product about and how does it solve the problem?
She Prints It, LLC is a fiercely female branding agency that operates within the bulk printing industry. We exist to empower the female entrepreneur to make history by sharing her ingrained brand story. We offer promotional products, marketing materials(i.e business cards, banners,etc), graphic design and brand product consulting. With these products and services we can help companies increase brand awareness, attract their target audience and grow their business. We give you the ability to play in the same sandbox as the big brands while identifying with the larges consumer market in a way that big box can't. We are a team of five passionate women powered by our shared commitment to support small businesses and bring awareness to impactful narratives.
- Why are you seeking funding and how will you spend the funding?
Currently, She Prints It, LLC is housed and fully operated out of the home of our founder, Cher’Don Reynolds. The business consumes approximately 1,200 square feet within the home across three rooms - dining room, office, and basement. Our relationship with a third-party, local brick-and-mortar business provides a location for our local customers to pick up orders. Brand awareness events are being hosted in rented spaces throughout the city.
Under the current operations model, the impact and growth of She Prints It, LLC is
diminished. The existing operations model:
- prevents controlled end-to-end customer experience;
- increases production time;
- inflates expenses;
- limits production team size; and
- lessens production volume.
We are seeking funding so that we can obtain a warehouse, get a company van and purchase new equipment. This will not just positively impact our current operations model but it will allow us to host workshops and classes with business owners, startups and students in the community, Build relationship with corporations that are also committed to locating and supporting women owned business and offer delivery services to customers in Metro Atlanta.
She Prints It, LLC is a fiercely female branding agency that operates within the bulk printing industry. We exist to empower the female entrepreneur to make history by sharing her ingrained brand story. We are a, largely remote, team of five passionate women powered by our shared commitment to support small businesses and bring awareness to impactful narratives. Our team includes:
Cher'Don Reynolds, SheEO and founder
Michelle Dyer, Customer Service Mgr
Carol Patelli, Art Director
Latisha Springer, Brand Strategist
Tika Lewis, Business Development Mgr
- Thank your backers and make them feel appreciated!
- We are so grateful for every donation, share and prayer. We believe in the Magic of a Village and we are so grateful to have you apart of ours. This is just the begin of a long road but knowing that you believe in us and that you are cheering us on during this marathon makes our hearts smile. We hope you stay the course with us as we want to make you proud. Thank you for being you.