- What is LKC's mission?
- Our mission is to provide fearlessly sustainable clothing to all gender types of all sizes. Our clothing company is certified carbon neutral and supports equal rights organizations. We continue to fight for the rights of all humans and fight for a clean, safe Earth.
- Describe the problem you are solving.
- We are solving a few problems. One, we are providing ready couture clothing to all people size small through 3X plus. We believe every gender type should have access to fabulous fashion. Two, we are doing our part by contributing back to the communities by supporting equal rights organizations. Lastly, we are doing our part by offsetting our carbon footprint in the fashion industry. We are intersectional environmentalists, supporting our people and our Earth.
- Customers are supporting our vision, satisfying their fashion cravings, and changing the world. It's a win-win!
- Why us?
- The market size is honestly quite saturated with designers and clothing brands. However, we seek customers whose focus is on change and who are becoming changemakers most fashionably. We are here to convert our customers into changemakers for the planet and the community.
- What we stand for!
- Our product is about being edgy and opulent. Our dresses are made with the finest natural fibers and fabrics, locally purchased in the USA to reduce our carbon footprint as much as possible. We aim to solve the fashion carbon impact on our ecosystem.
- Below is our carbon-neutral data and statistic:
- Why we need funding?
- I am seeking funding to manufacture our clothing locally in the USA. The funds will be used to purchase fabric, notions, merchandising, marketing, and the cost of manufacturing the collections.
- Meet the team!
- This is a family business that includes me, my husband helping with sourcing, and my niece who manages our inventory.
Owner & Designer - Syreeta B.
I am a graduate of the Art Institute of Atlanta with a BA in Fashion Design and Retail Management. I received my MBA from Keller Graduate School of Management, and am pursuing my DBA in International Development Projects. I have over 15+ years experience working in the fashion industry starting my first corporation in Delaware in 2001. LKC has been open since 2009 wholesale in various boutiques in the US and Virgin Islands and now reopened in Los Angeles. I am a passionate, fashionable project manager who loves to give back.
I want to thank all of my backers and supporters for helping us create the change we want to see creatively in the world!