The Healing Harvest, Inc. is a non-profit, 501 (c)(3) organization that educates youth and adults while encouraging them to overcome their adversities. Our mission is to advocate growth and development through coaching programs created to elevate productive citizenship.
- This personal development program acknowledges the fears of life and issues that youth and adults face every day, with the endurance to help them succeed in the future and their now
- Provides 1-on-1 and small group life-based exercises, training, and coaching on how to handle their current life obstacles such as: unemployment, incarceration, homelessness, mental health, workforce development, racial equality, inclusion and work- life balance.
- Provides a safe space that strengthens interpersonal skills and character building.
The personal development coaching curriculum is built into 6 sessions series. Each session capitalizes on the participants personal goals but provides skillful activities to help them thrive in their everyday life.
- Conflict Resolution
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Goal- Setting
- Financial Management
- Career Development
- Community Service Learning
- Healthy Living
- Diversity, Equality, Inclusion
- Utilizing the lessons and tools taught in this program, participants will continue to develop into great individuals and grow into productive citizens.
- Engage participants in curriculum-guided discussions that will promote positive community development and healthy life choices.
- Participants learn how to clarify their issues and overcome their internal obstacles with expectations of maximize their potential and improving their lives.
- Provide empowering and motivational support while formulating an action plan that would help them stay committed to reaching their goals, especially during crucial decision-making phases and times of opportunities.
Angela is the heart, soul & creator behind “The Healing Harvest, Inc.” She is a graduate of the Inkster Public School District in Inkster, Michigan and obtained a bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice from Clark Atlanta University. Angela went on to earn her master’s degree in Human Service with a Specialization in Social and Community Service. Angela has a vast array of professional experience in financial management, customer service, community service, business innovation, nonprofit development, and programming.
Growing up in the suburbs of Metro-Detroit, Angela realized at an early age the importance of helping others and caring for our youth. Experiencing a challenging childhood herself, she understands the vital impact that positive role models and constructive programs can have to enrich a child’s life. The Healing Harvest grew out of Angela’s love to give back and help others as others have helped her.
The Harvest is plentiful and the laborers are few. There are many people who are in the harvest that need our guidance, compassion and accountability. The Healing Harvest wants to be intentional while addressing the needs of our community.
We are in need of financial support to provide our Personal Development Coaching services and materials at no charge to youth and adults in:
- underserved communities
- uninsured and underinsured
The Healing Harvest recognizes that the pandemic is another obstacle that we have to endure and overcome. Many individuals need personal development coaching to support their short term and long-term well-being. Youth and adults need additional guidance in navigating our world with hope and beliefs that there are still opportunities to grow and thrive in society.
We are able to service Michigan and Georgia Communities. Our Coaching Sessions are held virtually. In-person training's and workshops may continue in 2021.
Thank you for sowing a seed into the lives of members of our community!