The Tight Ship Advisors: Financial Caregiving should be a core service that reinforces the autonomy of the senior community while creating a firewall of security around this vulnerable demographic. We've done wonders to address the physical and healthcare needs of our aging community but little to none to assist with the rigors of money management, insurance issues and home oversight in our complex digital world. It's time for Fincare to work for the boomer generation.
50 Million Seniors in the US today with 10k more becoming Medicare eligible every day
Only 52% of those over the age of 65 use online banking and only 9% use mobile!
Seniors require a tech enabled product to not only promote security but autonomy as well. The secret sauce is concierge support of a Certified Senior Advisor® alongside a digital dashboard that promotes transparency and security amongst the senior, caregivers and their financial/legal professionals. It's a one stop URL for access to important legal documentation, health care information and financial activity. With permission based access, trusted advisors like lawyers, financial advisors, bankers.....or your son living several states away, can be in the know on financial, health and life events as they happen. With built in alerts to thwart off financial errors, fraud or mismanagement - Tight Ship Advisors creates a preventative approach that promotes security and peace of mind for EVERYONE.
We have traction - now we need funding to scale! Funds will be used to further business development outside the Chicago market, develop our client dashboard and recruit & train quality Certified Senior AdvisorsⓇ to work with our senior clientele.
- The Team: Jill Dillingham, Founder. Graduate Miami University BA Econ. Jill is a proven organizational architect and team leader within the healthcare and media fields. Her past successes show her to be a consistent leader that drives partnership, revenue and client retention. Member 1871 Chicago, Illinois Continuity of Care Association, Certified Senior AdvisorⓇ and Member The Field Museum of Chicago Women's Board. Jill lives on the North Shore of Chicago with her husband and two children.
- Brian Pautsch: Developer extraordinaire! He's at the ready to push "GO" on the completion of our tech dashboard that will connect finance, health and home.
- Beth Rusie: Certified Senior AdvisorⓇ is graduate of the U. of Cincinnati with a background in media and a passion for working with seniors to insure their independence and ability to self manage with dignity.
- Lori Miralles: Certified Senior Advisor® that specializes in bookkeeping and finance.
- Amanda Sundt: Marketing Director. Graduate of Miami University BS Finance and MBA DePaul University, Amanda is a seasoned senior marketing professional with over 20 years of experience on some of the world's leading brands including Crate & Barrel, Discover, Orbitz, Disney, and Allstate.
Thank you for reading this far down the page! We appreciate your interest and are eager to share more of our story & vision with you.