Hey there! We're SO glad you're here!
Talking about your finances can seem overwhelming, confusing, and even boring. The good news? We get it. We know women are unique, and we believe they deserve a different approach to thinking about and managing their financial lives.
At SavviHer, we are on a mission to empower women everywhere to own their financial future. We aim to be the premier enrichment, empowerment, and investment community for women. We’re building the framework of valuable resources, connection, community, and knowledge-sharing that will help connect potential clients to industry professionals who “understand”. Through a selective network of experienced industry professionals, thoughtfully curated offering of online courses, captivating articles, informative newsletters, engaging workshops, and thoughtful social content, we strive to unite and encourage women everywhere to stop the negative stigma surrounding money.
Founded by, Brittan Leiser, a female financial advisor, SavviHer is designed to serve as an empowering, educational, and less overwhelming way for women to learn more about the wonderful world of personal finance. It is our hope that our content serves as the catalyst women need to feel more confident in joining the conversation so that they, too, can take ownership of their own financial health and that our advisor services better prepare and enable financial professionals to meet the needs of their female clients.
A few other things to know about us:
- All women deserve to feel financially confident.
- Every woman should have a core understanding of the basic principles of personal finance.
- Women can and should invest in their futures.
- Financial literacy is a critical component to life-long success.
- Knowledge is power and provides a very tangible sense of freedom.
- Your strongest asset is simply owning and embracing who you are and where you come from.
- That community and establishing genuine connections comes from surrounding oneself with a network of strong, independent, amazing, and hard-working women.
...won't you join us?
How will your funds support our efforts?
Every single contribution will assist us in taking measurable steps towards making sure every woman feels financially confident and has an investment solution that meets her needs. Specifically, these funds will allow us to:
- Hold financial education workshops for high school and college females across the greater U.S. so that they, too, can begin to know their value and learn important personal finance skills
- Develop a host of investment solutions and vehicles designed with women in mind. Our investment approach will speak their language, take the guesswork out of investing, and help women feel more prepared for their future financial needs.
- Introduce more women to possible careers in the world of personal finance and wealth management. Currently, women only represent 16% of the financial services industry. We're on a mission to right-size this inequality by helping women understand more about the industry, learn about available opportunities and options, and feel more informed.
- Invest in the necessary resources we need to better serve this incredible community of talented, successful, and dynamic group of women
- Develop additional online financial courses and digital resources for our community
- Host an annual "Women's Worth" Summit where our community can come together to learn, grow, connect, and be inspired to take ownership of their financial health
We’ve partnered with iFundWomen, a female-only crowdfunding platform, to help get the job done. Funds secured through our crowdfunding campaign will be used to further accelerate the build out of our financial workshops, educational resources, and financial support - the most critical components of SavviHer.
No matter your reason for being here or for stumbling across our campaign, know this: we're glad you're here, and every bit of your feedback, love, and support makes a difference to us.
Thank you for helping us ensure every woman knows her worth.