Why a Farm?
With a big barn, animals freely roaming, gorgeous landscape views of crops and flowers; a farm is a non-threatening setting to connect with mother earth; the ultimate feminine energy. The farm welcomes everyone. It is here to remind us that the earth is plentiful, beautiful and full of regenerative energy, just like we are.
Why is it called The Femme Farm™?
The word ‘Femme’ means woman and it just so happened to pair well with the word Farm. As we dug into this naming, a deeper meaning emerged. Farms cultivate crops and harvest in cycles throughout our wild Minnesota weather. It is our belief that we are honoring the true feminine nature in every woman. We are indeed cultivating the feminine.
What makes The Femme Farm™ special?
The only immersive event, co-working, community and education-based location in the Midwest, It’s like a Wonderland for the world! The Femme Farm™ is to become a premier feminine empowerment and creative healing sanctuary for women within the Midwest of the United States. Established as a sacred, acreage farm the objective is to create opportunities to learn, trust, and restore the divine feminine into the awareness and lives of women from all backgrounds.
What will you use my money for?
Key areas of spend for start-up capital:
- The Total Fee for Registering the Business in (State located) – $750
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses (Health department license and business license) and permits (Fire department permit, Air and water pollution control permit, and Sign permit et al) – $50,000
- Annual marketing promotion expenses – $10,000
- Cost for hiring Business Consultant – $60,000
- Grant writing Service – $7,500
- Insurance (general liability, theft, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $50,000
- Accounting software, CRM software and Payroll Software – $3,000
- Cost for facility build and/or remodeling – $500,000
- Other start-up expenses including stationery – $1000
- Retreat Site Maintenance (Lawn care, pest control, plowing etc.) – $100,000
- Phone and Utilities (gas, sewer, water and electric) deposits – $3,500
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $100,000
- The cost for Start-up inventory – $250,000
- Storage hardware (bins, utensil rack, shelves, glasses case) – $3,000
- Washer hook-up fees (sewer connection) – $800
- Plumbing (New Infrastructure may be needed) for 15 guest houses – $25,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and electronics and audiovisual equipment (Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, vacuum cleaner, tables and chairs etc.) – $30,000
- Grand opening party – $10,000
- Miscellaneous supplies (cleaning supplies, soap, invoices for wash-and-fold, bathroom supplies, etc.) – $10,000
- Land purchases – $500,000
- Legal and consulting services – $50,000
- Research and development – $20,000
- Website and online presence- $10,000
- Electronic and security equipment, Front Gate – $100,000
- Other running fees – $10,000