Who We Are
Invure is a platform seeking to close the opportunity gap by providing students with access to resources that will equip them with the necessary tools to succeed both academically and professionally.
Across the nation, there are disparities within the educational system that prohibit students from reaching their fullest potential.
After recognizing this problem, we saw an opportunity to help other students navigate and understand the opportunities that exist to empower them to make more informed decisions.
Over a year ago, we set out on a mission to uplift students. Our vision was to build a mobile platform that would expose students, despite their socioeconomic and environmental circumstances, to resources, mentors, and a community through a digital platform. We want to challenge youth to write their own narratives despite society's expectations.
Our Initial Donation
We are so blessed to have the support of friends and family in launching Invure. We are happy to share that we have received $2,500 from an angel investor towards our goal. This generous donation has helped to kickstart our campaign!
This initial investment helps to bring us one step closer to meeting the first level of funding ($5,500), this first level is a great start but with your support, we know that we can meet and surpass our goal.
How do we do this?
- By making collegiate and career-centric information digitally accessible and digestible. We've scoured the web for resources that will help students understand how their skill sets and strengths correlate to potential majors and future careers
- We've built an algorithm that will make personalized recommendations to students on their potential best 'University Fit' based on user-selected preferences and interests
- By fostering a community of young change-makers to connect and share opportunities
A Look Into Invure
Goals/ Next Steps:
We have identified a ladder based approach that will help us to meet our initial goal for Invure, along with a more expansive goal to cover future improvements and support our growth as we scale.
- $5,500 is our initial goal and will allow us to: cover the most basic level of development for a beta version of Invure's MVP (with outsourced support)
- $7,500 is our next tier of a goal which will help us to: track & measure analytics that will allow us to roll out improvements & upgrades, cover data storage/maintenance expenses + secure the MVP
- $10,000 is our highest level of a goal which will allow us to: cover User Interface expenses along with onboarding an internal developer to support Invure as we grow
What this campaign ($) can help us achieve:
- Development: We are aiming to have a functioning beta reach the market by Fall of 2019. We are aligning our launch with the beginning of the school year so that we can best track how our users are engaging with Invure. We want to track real-time analytics to measure user trends to gain better insight into our users' pain points. Tracking and analyzing this data will help us to continually make improvements to the application to best serve our target audience.
- We've been working hard to understand our market and establish partnerships on a micro scale in the tri-state area. We know that successfully reaching our goal will tremendously benefit Invure's mission by giving us the ability to reach and engage with students in a new way.
The Invure Team is comprised of young leaders, students, and mentors with a diverse background of experiences. Our unique educational and lifelong perspectives have equipped us with the knowledge and outlet to tackle this unique issue and impact the next generation.
We sincerely appreciate any donation or share of this campaign, because we recognize a little can go a long way! Even more, we know that with the support of a community that understands and supports our mission, we can achieve anything!
Supporting this campaign will give you the opportunity to be apart of a growing technology startup that is creating opportunity at scale for students.
Thank you for investing in the future with us, and believing in our vision.
- The Invure Team