1. What is the mission of your project?
To empower underserved students in the Philippines
2. Describe the problem you are solving?
With the demand for remote learning increasing the digital divide will become more extreme. All socioeconomic equality will be further exacerbated.
3. What is the market size/opportunity?
In the Philippines alone we have 51,000,000 students who can benefit from the platform.
4. What is your company/product about and how does it solve the problem?
STREETSMART is a free, curated, and inclusive AI-powered learning platform for underserved students.
- The first free & inclusive learning platform accessible to lower socio-economic segments with the ability to switch from mid to high-tech capability.
- Powered by AI, it brings a unique adaptive & personalized learning experience guided by a tutor bot.
- Captures a wide range of validated & curated content from multiple online sources ( ex. Ted Talks, YouTube, Articles, Podcasts, etc.) and open repositories.
5. Why are you seeking funding and how will you spend the funding?
We need money to build the platform, extensive R&D and run a pilot for 100 students.
6. Who is on your team?
I do not have a full-time team, most are volunteers and interns. So with the funding, I will also hire a team to make the platform.
To everyone who will be supporting this project, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. When I started my small start-up and decided to bootstrap it I made a commitment to do whatever it takes to help the underserved students and other struggling small businesses through the projects and solutions I come up with. Your support will bring so much back to the community and it is truly encouraging that you are making time to read through what I am trying to do and support it. Thank you and God Bless You!