Raise your hand if you use your hands in your work/passion?
Whether its texting to conduct business, laptop for school or just drawing
Now raise your hand if it's your primary use of your business. Now if you answered yes, you are amongst the 80% of over 160 American million workers that do.
We are using our hand 3xs more than we did 10 years ago and prone to putting my stress on our hand which mean you'll have injuries about 15yrs sooner. Imaginge helping the new generations as well as the current protect and strengthening their hands while we go futher into the advanced world of technology and such
THE AH HA
There are 160 million American Workers in the USA. Nearly 8 million Americans (mostly women) who suffer from pain due to repetitive hand motion or carpal tunnel syndrome each year. Each tap of the screen seems small, but texting/typing at an average pace — typing 1000-6,000 keystrokes per hour, multiplied over seven hours each day for five days — adds up to more than 5- 20 tons of force that your fingers have to deal with over a work week. Over 80% uses repetitive hand motion have had or will have at least 1 hand strain injury within a work year.
- CRAFTER PERFECTER is a glove that makes crafting easier for you. The Crafter Perfecter glove will provide different levels of support, fabric, patterns and customize it to not only fit your hand but your style: logo, print, designs and reattachable accessories to accommodate your skillset. Mindblown yet!?! While you may decide to just getca glove to help you with you craft. There is one that can relieve unnecessary pain and discomfort in your hands which can make what you're passion about doing, a little to even a lot easier by providing efficiency while progressively working longer. My product, is to make sure you are able to work with your hands as long as you love to. Not worry about any hand issues.
- The market size is about 326 million people(with repeat buying option). Catering to those who uses there main assets-their hands:
These are people whose work depends on their hands--like computer/device users(275m from the ages 3 & up), food service workers(3.65m, musicians(27.98m) and cosmetologists/hairdresser(582k) to name a few -with each industry at a growing rate of 8-14% each year
My company is Crafter Perfecter with a starting product such as a glove for crafters to have a free hand ability, with attachments, yes you read right. Attach accessories to be able to do your craft with efficiency, comfort and even protection. Simple as 3 2 1 snap on. Wherther you want just a glove to help you daily, every once in awhile and even biodegradable disposable gloves(great for pigmentation artists). A glove to help you with any task.
Even the slightest improper range of motion from getting your items while working can affect your whole body. With micro tasking that now includes texting. We are likely to have these problems.
My glove will help prolong your creativity while helping you to progress in what you love to do. While maintaining your greatness
- Imaging you having literally a handy product thats on hand where everything you need is closer for you to having a swift yet easier task. Its will also come an app to inform you and set and alarm to stretch and massage your hands regularly.
MARKETING STRATEGIES UP MY SLEEVE
Outsourcing through the internet like social media(hiring organic popular influencers), cold calling 800 companies a month, door to door, ads in papers/magazines and trade shows
- As I went to a few hair shows and women expo with my prototype. I recieved great reviews on a demo showing the prototype of the product, people already understand what it could do and that it was one of those "yeah yeah, I do need that." We are ready to take it to the next level and give the crafter what they need to perfect their craft. The funds collected here would be use to product testing as we improve the product(ie high quality material, size accuracy per user) , production, marketing, advertising, hiring a phenomenal team so we can distribute these helpful gloves to potential consumers.
Founder and Creator
Hey hey hey My name is Monique, I am a founder and creator of Crafter Perfecter a design and patent pending innovative glove that caters to artists stylists and microtaskers, like yourself. A mother first and foremost, but also a hair stylist for 15 years, a tax preparer, and a graphic designer.
It wasn’t until recently that my hands--which are my most important tool in my craft--started cramping up. When I looked at available gloves with therapeutic qualities sold through medical device companies--I quickly realized there wasn’t something that fit my sense of style or complimented my craft.
- My team thus far is my family as my children very helpful and supportive with wanting to help. My goal is to build a solid foundation for the business, to not only provide jobs but to help build a brand and help the business grow with a team to excell not only on a professional level but own each own self worth and their own goals
- Lets make this become a
household "handheld" name globally.
- Thank you for arriving here. I hope that with your help whether its $1 or $100s, we can help crafters all over the world perfect their craft with ease and in comfort.
- Do you have a rewards ideas? Let me know