Frequently Asked Questions:
- When will my order be shipped?
- Your order will be shipped by early December 2020*, just in time for the holidays!
- *The shipping date is contingent on manufacturing and shipping capacity during COVID-19. We will alert you with any changes to the shipping date as things change or if there are any problems.
- Where does the board game ship to?
- What is the Changing Tides Movement?
The Changing Tides Movement developed organically by the call from female founders and womxn entrepreneurs. Based on the strong reception to the book, Changing Tides: Powerful Strategies for Female Founders and feedback from womxn entrepreneurs and business owners who were calling for a space where they could connect, collaborate and co-create a community designed by women, for women.
We are a passionate group focused on driving massive amounts of capital into the hands of womxn, because we know that it will change the world – quite literally. We believe that business ownership is the path to economic empowerment for womxn. This is why we have created programs to move more women into the position to own, keep, and grow their businesses.
- Will I still receive a copy of the game if the goal is not met?
- It depends on how close we are to reaching our goal. We love IFundWomen because whatever we raise from our incredible supporters, we can put towards manufacturing the game. Make sure you share this campaign with your network - we need your help to make this resource a reality.
- Who can I contact with questions about supporting Changing Tides beyond the crowdfunding campaign?
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the campaign, the game, to find out more about the Changing Tides Movement or to inquire about your shipping details.
- I want to get involved in more ways! Are there any other resources I can access through Changing Tides?
- I want my company to get involved in supporting the Changing Tides Movement. How do I get involved?
Thank you so much for your support of our programs! We appreciate you beyond words.