Who Are We
The CareFreeBlackGirl brand promotes black women empowerment through entrepreneurship and the arts by creating platforms for them to display their brands and talents in a safe space.
What We Do
CareFreeBlackGirl provides platforms for black women via live events ,our podcast and connecting brands to consumers online with our monthly newsletter. Yearly we volunteer at high schools and colleges hosting workshops and panels. We provide artist a platform to display their work and connect with fans on local stages and major festivals.
What’s The Problem
- Due to COVID-19 a lot of black woman owned small businesses are losing a lot of revenue, we would like to extend a helping hand to those women who are black and own a small business, Our market is over 20 million black women nationwide who are looking for more outlets that serve them. We currently serve about 1% of them and believe we can do much more with a little help.
- We would also like to create a back to college scholarship to care free black girls across the nation for this upcoming fall semester.
- We are currently seeking to raise money to help reach more black women.
- We would also like to raise money to bail out protesters who are protesting during this time. We fully support the #BlackLivesMatter movement and will do anything to be of service to the movement.
- The CareFreeBlackGirl team is made up of women and volunteers who work year round to serve thousands of attendees and help provide a platform for black woman.
- We hope that with your help we can provide more outlets for black women across the world. We thank you for taking the time to read our story. We exist because of people like you .