Skip to main content

Botanicals Help Relieve Pain

Support For A Pain Free Future

$0
pledged of$12,500 goal
0
27Days Left
Fund it
Campaign Ends on December 31, 2022

Project Description

  • Our mission at Budding Botanicals is to help every person, no matter their age, to get relief from pain naturally.
  • Helping people not start and even get off of pharmaceutical medications.
  • Right now we are limited to the USA as customs does not allow CBD to be shipped out of the country.
  • Budding Botanicals is a 100% organic all natural CBD from Hemp product company. We help people going through treatments that would like alternatives to pharmaceutical prescriptions with side effects to using all natural products with little to no side effects.
  • At this time, we are seeking funding to purchase product boxes so we may place our inventory in Box Stores. We have secured everything but the money to print boxes for our products.
  • Right now, I am a one man (woman) team. My family will jump in and help when needed but I am able to do the work myself.
  • I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every person who has believed in our mission. We take great pride in making a top notch product and are proud of the company we have built.

Updates

The Campaign FAQs

Frequently Asked Questions:

  • CBD that Budding Botanicals uses is from the Hemp plant and has absolutely NO psychoactive properties.
  • Our bodies naturally produce CBD but not enough to be used as a medicinal amount. 
  • 98% of the population benefits from CBD. The other 2% have a certain chemical in their blood that does not allow CBD to be absorbed.
  • Always check with your primary care doctor before adding CBD to you daily regimen.

 

 

Monetary Contribution

Just Because I Care

0 Supporters
Select this reward
500.00 USD
Receive one of every product we make!

With a $500 donation, you will receive one item of each product we make. This is a value of over $1,100.00! Not only will you get to try our products but we can almost guarantee you will LOVE them ALL!

**Be sure to give us the address you would like us to ship them to. We cover all shipping costs!

25 Left
0 Supporters
Select this reward

Rewards

Monetary Contribution

Just Because I Care

0 Supporters
Select this reward
500.00 USD
Receive one of every product we make!

With a $500 donation, you will receive one item of each product we make. This is a value of over $1,100.00! Not only will you get to try our products but we can almost guarantee you will LOVE them ALL!

**Be sure to give us the address you would like us to ship them to. We cover all shipping costs!

25 Left
0 Supporters
Select this reward