- Founded by a tech executive recruiting veteran for the world's leading companies, BossMakeHer's platform guarantees more women and women of color are hired into leadership roles by disrupting the traditional executive search system.
- Our platform enables confidential connections between hiring decision-makers and passive talent at the Director-level+
- We offer proprietary tools and insights to inspire and enable bold moves
- And we're fixing the funnel to increase company profitability
- The gender-leadership gap is pervasive. Only 26% of top leadership roles are held by women. 4% by women of color.
- Even though more than 95% of large American companies have diversity initiatives, women have made virtually no progress in increasing their representation in senior leadership over the last 30 years.
- Women have no way to make low-risk, networking connections that result in job moves — are busy working, not networking.
- Companies struggle to fill the funnel.
- Women of color need more access to networking opportunities with hiring decision-makers.
- The traditional models haven't evolved. Roles are filled through personal networks, spheres of influence and networks are traditionally male
SIZE OF MARKET
- $200B Recruitment Spend
- $9B Executive Search Firm Spend
- $2B Diversity Spend
WHAT IS BOSSMAKEHER AND HOW DOES IT SOLVE THE PROBLEM?
- BossMakeHer is a SaaS platform providing confidential connections between an untapped high-value funnel of female talent and hiring decision-makers.
- Fixing the gender funnel through low-risk, private introductions, and guaranteeing more women in leadership are hired to increase profitability.
WHY ARE YOU SEEKING FUNDING?
- Currently seeking funding for platform development and urgently support women who in leadership at the Director+ level especially those who have been impacted by Covid-19 and women of color
WHO IS ON OUR TEAM
- Tracy Saunders, CEO, Executive Recruiter (Amazon, Cisco, Google)
- PB Slay, COO, Talent and Campaign Advisor, Operations
- Advisors - Global Executive Talent Acquisition Leaders from Uber, Facebook, and ThoughtWorks
MARKET ACTIVITY & TIMING
- Chief - executive membership network secures $37M in funding
- LandIt - Hi-po talent website secures $17M
- MomProject - Gender-diverse talent matching $8M
- Execunet - 800,000 users
- Covid-19 forcing companies to reimagine recruiting and increasing use of online platforms