Who are we
Blossom Cleans is a premium home cleaning service, that provides quality cleaning services to our clients located in NYC and parts of New Jersey. Our client base is composed of community members from all walks of life including Busy professionals, hardworking moms, veterans, single men and women, families, and proud parents of fur babies. And we couldn’t be happier to serve them all.
We also provide an uplifting work environment for our staff and pay far above our competitors, and give great incentives.
Blossom Cleans is seeking funding to extend our reach by creating a stronger platform by building a mobile app and updating our website so that the booking experience will be better for our clients. And to expand into other cities starting with Boston.
- 70% of cleaning companies doesn't have an app, and the websites are confusing or you have to call in to get a quote.
- Cleaning/ Home Service apps offer just general cleaning.
- Most cleaning companies doesn't have option to book or pay online
- 90% of apps on the market are not cleaner specific they are a 3rd party platform directories for home service professionals that are not fully vetted or trained.
- Our app & improved website is 100% home cleaning Service
- Easy to schedule cleaning and pay online!
- Will be able to update booking without calling in
- Will be able to track progress of cleaning while it's being done
- will get auto updates and reminders of scheduled cleanings
- We offer Cleaning For every need whole home and a la carte
- We offer 6 different types of cleaning service to suit every cleaning need
- Our staff are fully trained and vetted
- And Blossom Clean has built a community of support for all staff members
Meet the Founder
My name is Dacia Jarrett and I am the Founder and CEO of Blossom Cleans. I am a Jamaican immigrant. I moved to New York from Maine in 2014. After moving to NYC and not being able to find a job quickly in my field Human Resources, I started Cleaning with another company. In 2015, after noticing the cleaning industry lacked quality cleaners who valued their work and clients, and how cleaning professionals were under appreciated by their employers, Blossom Cleans was born. I saw a void that needed to be filled on both ends of the table.
As a working mom I understand the difficulty with juggling work and daily tasks that can get in the way. So I would like our company to ease the workload by providing you ease of mind and comfort with an exceptionally clean home and a hassle-free way to book our services without doing too much.
I also strongly believe in having a great work environment for staff and to pay a livable wage. It's our goal here at Blossom Cleans to hire employees and not independent contractors. Provide insurance and paid vacations for all staff.
Our aim is to cater to everyone that needs our service while being consistent, having a meticulous attention to detail, and passion toward delivering impeccable service.
And I will also be launching a program to give the gift of free home cleaning to women and parents of kids undergoing treatment for any type of cancer. This program means a lot to me because I lost a family member to cancer in 2014 and this program will be in her honor.
WHERE THE MONEY IS GOING
The money we raise will go towards By contributing, you'll also help to grow Blossom Cleans and provide more Jobs. It will also help with the following
How to support:
By supporting this iFundWomen campaign, you can contribute as little as $10 to as much as $1000 or more it all adds up.
Be a part of growing Blossom Cleans into a household name by sharing on social media, text, email, and through word of mouth it will be appreciated.
Follow us on our social media platforms for updates and promotions, all links are on page
Thank you so much for your contribution and sharing this campaign. Your support will help us grow provide quality service and jobs