The mission of the company is exactly what our slogan says, "Inspire to Aspire". We do not only provide lessons in various instruments, but focus to uplift the students in their certain way, for example if a student wishes to become a music teacher, we focus to teach them in that and help them grow to become a music teacher.
The problem, first of all, is that there is no focus put on the student and what he or she wants to use his or her music knowledge for. There is also no focus on music in the community and we are addressing it through hosting concerts and shows where students have the opportunity to perform in their certain instrument.
The market size can be seen as follows:
- There are about 30 students in a month who attends. Seven instrument classes are therefore 210 students a month
- About 2 to 4 requests are received daily from people who wants to do music lessons
The reason for the funding is to expand the music school and to appoint more teachers in the expanding of the school. the funding will be spend to do the following:
- Operational costs for a premises (since it is now from a home)
- To buy the extra musical instruments needed to exapnd the school
- Some of the capital will also be used to host concerts
- Funding will also be used to open a music store where students have the comfort to buying music books and or instruments.
At the moment is it only me as the music teacher who mainly does piano lessons. The potential team will be a guitar, violin, cello, keyboard, drums and vocal teacher.
Thank you kindly for taking your time to read through this, it is highly appreciated. Also, thank you for contributing to make our community more music aware.