Hi! I'm Elizabeth. I'm currently a full time online student pursuing a degree in Christian Leadership and Management with a minor in Christina counseling so that I may run a God - honoring ministry that will bring hope to the hurting with emphasis on those who are grieving. My mom passed away in September of 2015 and is my inspiration for this ministry. I was 20 years old making big decisions for cremation and memorial services along with her sea burial. The grief and hurt of losing my mom while she was only 40 yrs old created such a wound in my heart that only the Lord continues to heal. My family and I couldn't have put together such special services without the generosity of so many people. My mom was a homemaker/ stay at home mom with no life insurance or other plans that would help financially while my dad works at a small business so out of desperation i started a GoFundMe with no idea how much money we really needed for all services involved. After going through the financial and spiritual struggle within my faith I want to help others. I want to be a resource for the grieving. I want the hurting to be able to come to Enduring By Grace Ministries knowing they will get the help and HOPE they need in such a dark time.
Though the loss of my mom and her current heaven residency is still difficult let me fill you in on other aspects of my life:
- I will be graduating with by bachelor's degree by the end of next year.
- I will be getting married in March 2020
- I am an only child so my dad is my best friend.
- I am a proud dog mom to a Mastiff/ Saint Bernard mix. I call her y therapy dog because I got her a few months after my mom passed.
- I like to write.
- I love to bake
- I love spending time with my family because I realize how precious these moments are.