Artsphoria Media Group & Shop, a collection of online publications and sites dedicated to spotlighting multimedia artists and creative entrepreneurs, is launching Artsphoria Inclusive & Collaborative Publishing. The goals of this new branch include:
- Building the strength and contributions of diverse women and expanding their visibility
- Helping women and families to heal through multi-format articles, books and scripts
- Supporting fellow creators through contests with prizes
- Increasing the presence of positive multicultural stories and images
- Providing self-publishing services including writing, editing and production
Solutions to Help Cope With Pandemic and Social Upheaval
During a time when the world has turned upside down, female artists and creative entrepreneurs particularly need collaborative support. As sources of major sustenance to families and extended communities, they need assistance to refill dry wells to continue helping others.
Here are some of the solutions that Artsphoria Inclusive & Collaborative Publishing has developed:
- Art, photo and video contests with a multicultural focus offering publicity and financial prizes with adequate crowdfunding
- Production of memory books to honor loved ones and friends
- Option to request specific storylines for greater representation in articles, books and scripts in development
- Complete editorial and production services including digital, print and audio books
- E-commerce store to help artists and creative entrepreneurs sell their work
Support Mission of Developing and Publishing Multicultural Stories Featuring Strong Women
Artsphoria Inclusive & Collaborative Publishing, Media Group & Shop are committed to developing, publishing and publicizing stories and images about strong women and diverse cultures. Please join this mission by funding these projects now.
Thank you, in advance, for your meaningful and greatly appreciated support!
Celebrating multicultural female artists and creative entrepreneurs,
Andrea Karen Hammer
Writer, Founder & Director
Artsphoria Inclusive & Collaborative Publishing, Media Group & Shop