Why you should take this workshop
In business, your network is your net worth. Raising money is first and foremost a sales process and requires a sales approach in order for you to hit your goal. The IFW Network mapping process provides you with a realistic idea of how much money you can raise through your campaign. The process involves looking through your contacts in your various communities, platforms, and devices, and mapping out how much you expect them to give. Taking out this guesswork will allow you to be more targeted in your marketing, confident with your ask, and clear on the path to hitting your funding goal. Also, learn strategies for expanding and growing your network if your immediate list is limited. Come ready to talk about your business model and what your business needs to make money. Bring your IFundWomen Method Playbook with you!
- 60 minutes of course instruction from IFundWomen Startup Coach, Elizabeth Eichhorn
- Live instruction on how to segment your audience, design a customized rewards strategy, and market to your audience appropriately
- A copy of the IFundWomen expanded network map
- Access to the live replay in the IFundWomen workshop library
What you will learn
- How to identify your audience's needs & match them to rewards on your crowdfunding campaign
- How to use the IFW network map to segment your audience into unique groups
- How to quickly synthesize contacts from a variety of networks into one place
- How to determine your crowdfunding funding goal based on your network size
- How to create innovative and unique rewards that tie into your business goals
- How to price rewards to encourage maximum support from your audience
About the coach
Elizabeth Eichhorn is a Startup Coach at IFundWomen and expert in helping entrepreneurs launch and grow their startups. As the founder of two companies, Elizabeth knows firsthand the importance of getting funded. Elizabeth uses my skills in leadership, community, networking, and fundraising to support fellow entrepreneurs as they launch and grow successful businesses. My superpower is leveraging the power of human connection through large scale events.