- My mission is to help other like myself who have lived through child sexual abuse. There are too many of us out there, who have no idea how to move forward.
- By listening to the stories of others, what they experienced physically and mentally, it helps reduce the fear of "I'm crazy". From experience listening to success stories and coping strategies from others who KNOW what we go through, makes the transformation from victim to wellness so much easier.
- My market is huge. A lot of women, young girls do not tell, are embarrassed to go to counseling or seek help.
- By Interviewing other survivors who have been successful in over coming as well as being successful in many aspects of their lives: gives others who are struggling the strength to let go and move past their abuse and free themselves of the mental and physical tortures of being a child sexual abuse survivor.
- Not only will we interview survivors, but also Psychiatrists, Counselors, and medical doctors. We will explore the many different mental and physical illnesses that can occur with sexual abuse survivors.
- Also we hope to gain young listeners who may be experiencing abuse currently. We hope our show will give them the knowledge and confidence to talk to someone and end the abuse.
- I am seeking funding to finish my studio, secure advertising and cover costs for research etc.
- I am currently the only team member, however with funding I can acquire a couple team members where needed.
- I want to personally thank everyone who is willing to donate and help fund my podcast.
I AM ALWAYS Accepting your stories by email. I READ EVERY email! You can submit your story VIA the website www.violatedforeverflawed.com and click on contact. You can also email them to email@example.com.
i will contact you after your submission about intervening for a podcast episode, or allowing me to tell you story anonymously.
thank you for your support!!