Frequently Asked Questions:
How long does shipping takes?
Standard shipping for orders within the US takes up to 7 days. Orders are shipped Monday-Friday excluding holidays.
What shipping method do you use?
All of our orders are shipped via USPS. International orders are shipped via USPS First Class International Mail and DHL Express.
Do you ship internationally?
Yew, we ship worldwide.
Can I change my order?
We will try our best to work with you regarding any order issues. The order must be modified before shipping takes place.
Can I receive a full refund?
We do not issue refunds, only store credits. If an items is defective or damaged we will issue a store credit and cover shipping. Custom items does not apply because they are custom made after purchasing.
Are there any special care instructions for custom items?
• We recommend washing your garments inside-out with similar colors.
• Wash on a cold water cycle.
• Dry on low heat or hang-dry. The longer the heat is in touch with the print the more it can distort it.
• Do not use bleach, fabric softeners, or dry cleaning.
• Iron inside-out on the lowest setting. Do not iron on printed area.
• Never use an ultra-strong detergent. The stronger detergents can have reactions with the dyes used in heat press printing and can ruin the design.
Will the custom designs fade?
They can fade over a period of time but if you treat it well it should be last for a long time. It is best to follow the special care instructions above for long-lasting wear.
What type of printing is used on custom items?
The designs uses vinyl that is heat pressed on the clothing. The heat is needed so that the transfer sticks properly to the fabric.
Why does my item color look different than it did online?
Due to color variations in monitor screens, web color representations of the products may vary. We are not responsible for screen color deviations.